[2] Blue eyes

Paris' Pov:

"A broken heart? Are you serious? Is this some kind is sick joke?" I seethed, clenching my fists.

I spent years wondering what my iconic mark would be it and turned out to be a damn broken heart.

How ironic is that? A girl who believes in love so deeply and is named after the city of love has a mark the shape of a broken heart.

"Ummm you know, if you look at it from a different angle it looks like a deformed um pancake?" Scarlett tried to lighten the mood.

My energy of the excitement of my mark dissipated.

"Let's just sleep, it's late." I mumbled and hid under my duvet.

Scarlett sighed and snuggled into her sleeping bag, "Night Paris."

I didn't reply as I lay in bed, wondering what did I do to deserve such a mark.

Suddenly, my joy of moving to London was replaced by emptiness as I slowly dozed off to sleep.

~~~

"Bye I love you all so much." I said, hugging my parents tight.

"Remember to call us every day alright, Paris?" Dad smiled.

I nodded and kissed them on the cheek before turning around and heading inside the airport terminal.

~~~

I stepped out of the cab, stretching my legs as I stared at the boarding university ahead of me.

I can't believe it...I'm finally here in London.

With my bags in my hands, I entered the school, holding my breath at what would be awaiting me

~~~

"Alright, Paris. Here is your timetable and the keys to your dorm. I hope that you'll settle in nicely, you can call me if you need any help alright dearie?"

I nodded and thanked the lady, walking out of the office when I suddenly bumped into someone and hit my head.

"Ow shit..."

I looked up and saw the most piercing blue eyes I've ever seen staring back at me.

~~~

I'm sorry, I know it's really short but I swear, I'll try and make the next few chapters longer.