[18] I love you

Kyle's Pov:

Paris and I have been dating for almost a year now, I can't believe it.

I don't understand how a wonderful, flawless girl like her even cared to spare a thought for me.

Paris was perfection and I was a mess. We were total opposites but somehow, our fates collided.

Me, a boy who never thought he would find happiness in love, a boy who was so sure no one would ever love him or so much as accept him, changed his mind when the right girl came into his life.

I still remember the day where Paris and I went on our first proper date and she told me that she loved me for the first time.

Those three words just tumbled out of her lips in a hurried mess and it seemed like time had stopped.

I stood astonished, because no one had ever said anything like that to me before

I felt my insides churning and I carefully picked out my next words for I knew how much love hurts when it is not reciprocated.

"You love me? Why?" I asked confused, because my blemished face and imperfect body was no where close to attractive as compared to her.

The word "like" was a big deal that I already had trouble accepting, but "love" was a whole different level that I thought I could never reach.

She simply smiled that beautiful smile of hers that could always brighten my day and replied, "I just do."

I felt sick and suffocated because the idea of someone loving me and wanting to be with me was simply absurd and out of reach.

"You can't." I stepped away from her and her smile dropped.

And it was true because no one could love someone like me, I was too messed up to be loved.

Her face fell into a million different pieces and my heart ached badly for her.

It was as if I had sucked all the life out of her petite self and stomped on her feeble heart.

"Why not?" She asked, and I could hear her voice break just like her heart had.

I dropped my head and didn't reply.

Turning away, I proceeded to walk off because I knew that if I stayed, my eyes would have watered.

"Kyle, wait!" She shouted, grabbing onto my arm and I jumped at her touch.

It was like as if someone had shocked electricity through my frail body.

"Please don't go, I really do love you." Her voice broke even more and I could almost hear her heart breaking into a thousand more pieces.

"But I don't deserve your love, why do you even love me." I replied, feeling myself choking up as my mind screamed hate at me.

"Because my heart literally starts beating exceptionally fast whenever I'm with you. You're that one book I could read ten times and never get bored of, you're that joke I could laugh at every time I hear it no matter how much I've heard it already. You're that song I would still sing along to despite it being played too much. You're that one person that I choose besides the other 7 billion, because no matter what, you're that one and only person that I need."

I could hear my blood pumping in my head and I stood stunned, my mind was jumbled up and I couldn't form a proper sentence.

Tears were pouring down her face and so did mine.

"I really do absolutely love you, and you deserve all the love you can get, so don't ever think otherwise." She sobbed and suddenly I felt pressure on my lips.

The kiss was passionate like she was forcing all her love towards me into this kiss, making sure I didn't doubt it again, and our bodies were pressed closely together.

I could feel her heart bumping against my chest.

I loved this feeling. I longed for this feeling that I thought I could never experience.

Her lips were soft against my chapped ones but somehow, she didn't seem to mind.

Then, she disconnected our lips.

"I..."

Our lips reconnected again then disconnected to my discontent.

"Love..."

She pecked my lips once more.

"You."

And this time, I believed her.

I smiled fondly at the memory that I would never ever forget.

Paris changed me, be it for the good or worse, she definitely changed me.

We loved each other and we were soulmates.

And I'll make sure that will never ever change.

~~~

So this is the end of the story, I hope you guys liked it. I'm sorry there are so little chapters though.

I actually wanted more of a storyline in this but it didn't really work out and I'm a horrible writer I'm sorry.

Oh and the chapter before this was actually meant to be the last chapter, but I suddenly got an idea for a better ending and bam! there you go.

Leave a vote or comment if you liked it, I really enjoyed writing this story.

I love you all who supported me, bye for now :) x