Heart Broken

Lucy:" even if you ask me over and over again...I don't know what to tell you..."(blush)
Ichigo:" come on...tell us what happened on that day...why is your face so red nee san..."
Lucy (blush):" I told him...."
Natsu:" told what..."
Juvia:" come on...tell us already..."(grins)
Lucy:" I confessed!"(blush)
Gray:" hey lucy(grins)...yesterday was really the best day ever in my life..."(blush)
Everyone looked at the two...
Kaname:"Lucy..."(saddens)
Kaname's POV :
Is this the furthest I can go?...watching over you from here...why is it him...
End of POV
Lucy:"actually...I hope that we can go out later together..."(grins)
Gray:" sure..."
As school ended...the two went out...
Lucy:" Gray I'm going to the washroom for awhile..."
Gray:" I will wait for you here..."(grins)
An ex girlfriend of gray hugs gray and says:" it's been a long time...If you are looking for company, you can look for me..."
The child with her was claimed to be Gray's child...
Gray:" are you joking?!"(shocked)
Gray's POV :
This cannot be happening...why do I have a child... this has to be a lie...
End of POV
Lucy who saw everything:" everything I believed in was false...how much more am I going to have to suffer because of this love..."(sobs as she could not trust gray anymore)
Gray:" Lucy! ..."(shocked)
Gray's POV :
It's a misunderstanding...she was crying... because of me...
End of POV
Lucy:" Kaname....where are you?..I don't know what to do now...He lied to me...you were right!"(sobs)
Kaname dashes to where lucy was:" Lucy....stop drinking....you are drunk already...why are you like this today...your not like your cool self..."(saddens)
Lucy hugs kaname:" kaname...I don't want to fall in love anymore..."
Kaname:" I can assure that you will not cry if you choose me..."(saddens)
Lucy:" Kaname don't leave me alone..."(sobs)
Kaname holds her hand till she slept and kisses her forehead:" idiot...I love you..."(saddens)