The Date

Kaname:" juvia what are you going to do if she really falls in love..."
Juvia:" I'll kill him..."(grins)
Kaname(shocked):" your one frightening princess.."(grins)
Lucy:" wah..why are you here already?"
Gray:" I read it in a book...the guy has to arrive earlier than the girl...."(blush)
Lucy(blush):" it's not like I wore this dress for you or anything..."
Gray(blush):" your cute..."(covers his face with his hair)
Lucy(blush):" whaa..t..."

Lucy's POV
This guy definitely has a fever....he's being too shy for a playboy...he definitely got possessed or something...gosh this is freaking me out...I came here to challenge him not date...
End of POV

After watching a romantic movie , seeing a piano concert , visiting the zoo....they finally ended it with dinner....

As they were having a candle lit dinner reserved by gray....they chatted along...
Gray:" I hope the food is to your liking..."
Lucy:" enough already! You piss me off! I won't tolerate this anymore...I've dumped you...no...I don't even like you...I hate you....doing that to my sister and juvia....am I next on your list?"(shouts angrily)
Gray:" you came here thinking about that? I thought you responded to my feelings...leave...LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!!!"
Lucy:" you finally showed your true colors..."
Gray:" you don't remember me do you? Lu tan?... "(Dashes to the washroom with tears rolling down his cheeks)
Lucy:" Lu tan? The only one who called me that was my pen pal... G.F...Gray Fullbuster?!"(shocked)

Lucy dashes to find gray...

Gray:" why did you chase after me..."(sobs)
Lucy:" your the pen pal I've been writing to since I was 5....After that you stopped writing to me...I loved you...you were truthful about yourself when you wrote those letters..."(sobs)
Gray hugs Lucy:" I found out only yesterday....you sign off with L.H, Lucy Heartfilia....I may have changed weirdly but you can trust me..."
Natsu who was passing by:" Lucy? Gray?!"(shocked)
Lucy:" Natsu..."
Gray:" salamander"
Natsu:" why are you both together ?..."(shocked)
Gray:" we are in the middle of dating.."
Natsu:" Lucy ! You should know how much of a playboy he is...he even got a fiancee already!"
Gray looks down....
Lucy(shocked):" is it true?! I got tricked by you again...My tears should be enough to satisfy you right?.... Never appear in front of me ever again..."(walks away)
Gray:" Natsu dragneel you bastard! Why did you say it?! I truly love her!"
Natsu:" I won't let you have her!"