The false report

Gray:"let's go for a DNA check...I swore that I never once had a child..."
Gray's ex girlfriend:" you don't believe me?...It was hard for me to know that I was pregnant....I will didn't know who to tell or what and it ended up having him...how can you say that you don't acknowledge your own child...your own flesh and blood..."(sobs)
^
=_= well her acting skills were pretty good...
^

Gray:" I will take responsibility...don't cry anymore..."(saddens)
Lucy:" Kaname? !"(shocked as she woke up with kaname kissing her lips)
Kaname:" now that you are sober...let's go to school..."
Lucy sobs and hugged kaname:" I don't want to go to school...It hurts kaname...it hurts...my heart is aching..."
Kaname hugs her tight...
Kaname's POV :
Gray full buster....I gave you too many chances...I won't allow you to have her anymore...How dare you make her suffer like this again..
End of POV
Juvia:" what happened to lucy...why did she not come to school?"
Kaname:" Gray had a child...Did you know?..."(pissed)
Juvia (shocked):" child?!"
Natsu:" that isn't his child...he's been fooled...he hasn't even checked the child's dna..."(sighs)
Kaname:" anyway...I won't give him anymore chances...Lucy is mine..."(pissed)
Lucy looks for gray hoping to clarify things but sees gray and his ex...
Lucy slaps him:" your just a player!"
Gray (saddens):" Lucy! It's not like that! I truly swear that I broke up with all of them after meeting you but she claimed that she had my child..."(saddens)
Lucy:" how much more are you going to torture me...haven't I fell into your trap?...do you really want to see me suffer that much?!"(sobs)
Gray:" I love you! I promise you that I really love you...that is the truth..."(teary)
Lucy (heart throbs):"I love you as well...can't we get back together again?...I don't want to remember who you were with..."(saddens)
Gray:" I...wish for that..."(grins)
Gray's ex girl:" you had a girlfriend already?...oh well guess I can't get any cash from you...bye.."(walks away)
Gray (shocked):" eh?..."
The three seconds of silence....
Gray:" I was fooled!"(shocked)
Lucy (chuckles):" I can't believe this..."(grins)
Gray holds her hand:" well...at least we are back again right?..."
Lucy(grins):" yea..."(grins as she blushed)