Sting's transfer

Sensei:" today we have a transfer student you should all know who he is..."
Sting:" yo!"
Girls:" waa sting kun is back!"(surprised)
Sting:" minna it's been a long time..."(grins)
Gray:" I bet he's strong as well..."
Sting:" hey your the brat who took over my gang? (grins)"
Gray:" you were a member of Red Scorpions as well?"
Sting:" not a member but a leader..."
Gray:" then that girl is"
Sting:" Lucy was the leader...well after I left she was till she became a member of the student council...well that gang didn't really have many strong people except for Kaname , Lucy and me..."
Lucy:" sting let's talk for a sec..."(serious look)
Sting:" telling him is alright after all he likes you too..."
Lucy:" what are you talking about?!"
Sting:" your too dense when it comes to this...gray fullbuster had feelings for you... didn't you know?"
Lucy:" eh? No..he just wanted revenge on me after humiliating him..."(chuckles)
Sting:" humiliating? Then he's not that strong I bet.."
Lucy:" yea he's a weakling.. anyway about Kaname what did he tell you yesterday I mean...err I want to know..."(blush)
Sting pats Lucy head:" he told me not to make you cry ever again..."
Lucy(sobs):" I hurt his feelings towards me...I chose you over him..who had always been by my side.. I'm the worst..."(saddens)
Sting:" Kaname said it's fine as long as your happy..."(grins)
Lucy(blush):" when you say it like that with a cute face...I can't resist but to smile..."(chuckles)
Natsu:" ah sting sama?!"
Sting:" Natsu dragneel?! Why are you?!"
Natsu:" I transferred here...well it's been a long time..so prez was the girl whom you were toying with..."
Lucy:" eh?"(surprised)
Sting(surprised):" what are you saying?!"
Natsu:" you told me when you left the gang....
I can tolerate you toying around with other girls but why are you toying with Lu chan...shes a nice girl yet you..."(pissed)
Sting(loses composure):" that was before...after meeting her and dating with her , I felt that I might have developed feelings for her....I went to the doctor afterwards everyday to ask why my heart was beating rapidly for her..and I found out that I loved her...you might not believe me but the prove that I love her cannot be destroyed.."
Kaname:" Lucy come to the student council room immediately!"
Lucy:" eh?"(dashes)
Kaname:" juvia was mistaken as you...and was taken away by 5 guys I think...5 minutes have pass since she was kidnapped..."
Lucy(pissed):" this scent....its the same as before..they're from Shinigami...the gang that is said to be filled with death gods.. Their leader was already defeated by me.."(furious)
Ichigo spots Lucy's stern face: " nee sama wait! Where are you going?! Why are you...no! Don't ! I don't want you to fall deeper.."
Lucy(shocked):" ichigo it's a life at stake..."(serious look)
Ichigo:" don't kill anyone..."(teary)
Lucy nods her head..
Juvia:" let me go...I'm not the one you seek...morons!"
Shinigami's leader , Erza enters the room:" you caught her?"(looks at juvia)
Juvia:" ..."
Erza:" who is this?! You took the wrong person you morons!!! She's not the one! Besides that girl was supposed to be too strong for you all to capture in a day.. I shouldn't have let you all do this...useless...The Elites shall do it!"
Elites of the gang:" yes mdm"
Lucy:" Titania...you dare plot to capture me?! Let that innocent woman go! We'll settle this now!"
Erza:" you saved me the time for looking for you..."(smirks)
Sting and Kaname dashes to juvia to untie her hands after wiping 30 gang members down...
Lucy:" let's settle this!"(smirks)
Gray:" she's fighting Titania?! No way! Titania is too strong!"(shocked)

Lucy beats Erza in one hit....and destroys the 10 elites of the gang....
Gray:" they..destroyed the whole gang...the gang that was rumoured to be the best of current was destroyed in the blink of an eye"  

Gray:"it happened too fast...I couldn't see the way she defeated them..."

Lucy:" come out! Gray fullbuster!"
Gray:" eh? she knew I was watching...even though I'm so far away...she sensed me?"
Kaname:" that brat was here?"
Sting:" I couldn't sense him...but Lucy could..."

Lucy:" come out now!"(pissed)

Gray keeps silent to the end

Lucy:" one question...did you ask them to do this?!"
Gray:" no...I'm weaker than them how could I..."(shivers)
Lucy:" tch...lets go..."

Kaname spits at Erza:" try it once more and you will be ripped of your title..."

Sting:" such a troublesome gang..juvia chan are you alright?"

Juvia:" yea...kind of...but lucy's expression..have you noticed?"
Sting:' eh?...(shivers)..lucy!"(shakes lucy who was actually unconscious the whole time)
Kaname:" leave her be....she'll snap out of it later..."(pulls lucy away from sting)

Sting:" what happened while I was gone...why did she.."

Kaname:" Lucy gained a power and it was that she could only use it by her emotions...so if she wants to defeat someone...she'll be granted a massive power enough to defeat the opponent..thats how it works but she would be using it unconsciously"(sighs)

Sting:" she didn't kill..."

Juvia:" she held back for Ichigo's sake..."(saddens)
Lucy:" sorry juvia..I won't let this happen again..."