A little love

Lucy:" I can't believe you , to lower yourself down to washing the toilets...looks like your rich dad finally cares about your lack of discipline..."

Kaname:" your in a wonderful plight...I'm glad I came to school ..."(chuckles)

Juvia:" Ichigo chan come here..."

Ichigo:" Gray kun! I want you to apologize to me!"(shivers)
Gray(pissed):" you brat!"(about to hit her but was stopped by juvia's water magic which landed him on the ground with a loud thud)

Juvia:" apologize to her!"(stern look)
Lucy(shiver):" juvia is scary..."

Gray:" I'm sorry"(forces himself to grin at Ichigo)

Girls start gossiping:" did you see that? as I thought even if gray kun is hot...he is still a jerk who does bad things...I heard he was a ruffian....and a gang leader of the legendary gang ,red scorpions leader"(mumurs)

Lucy:" everyone return to your class , break is over..."

Girls:" um...lucy sempai..your as cute as ever"(fan girling)
Lucy:" arigatou"(winks back at them)

Girls melted....

Natsu:" hey Lucy! I found this in the hallway"
Lucy(shocked):" its mine!"(grabs the diamond pendant away from natsu harshly)

Natsu:" whats wrong? I just wanted to pass it to you to handle...so it was yours?"
Kaname(pissed):" lucy you!"(walks away furiously after seeing the pendant)

Lucy:" Kaname!(teary)...Wait kaname listen to me!"(chases after kaname)
Kaname(slaps lucy):" you can't forget that brat?! his personality is like his name..it stings!"(sobs)
Lucy(shocked):" I wanted to!but its not easy...kaname is an idiot.."(runs away while crying)
Natsu:" whats going on?"

Ichigo:" kaname sempai...nee sama was just..."

Kaname:" I slapped her..."(sobs)
Gray(shocked):" this has really become interesting"

Juvia chases after lucy:" Lucy...Kaname was just.."

Lucy:" I know...leave me alone juvia....I need to be alone the most right now...to settle my thoughts"(grins)
Juvia walks away:" don't come back home late..."

Lucy:" sting kun what should I do....Why can't I forget you? I hate myself...I still want to keep the promise we had 5 years ago..."(sobs)

Natsu:" lusheee!!!! are you alright?your eyes are swollen red..."(surprised)
Lucy(punches natsu away):' leave me alone"(shows the unemotional expression on her face)

Natsu(shocked):" prez! your not fine at all! your empty.."(worried)
Lucy walks away as someone stood before her

" your the same as always".....the last sentence she heard before she fainted..

Lucy(awakes):" ugh....Where am I?"
Natsu:" prez your finally awake...its the hospital.."

Juvia(sobs):"you idiot you had us worried..."(hugs)
Kaname looks away as lucy saw his swollen eyes...

Lucy:" I'm sorry..."

Sting:" your lucky I was there...my dear fiancee"

Lucy(shocked):" sting kun"(teary)
Sting(shocked):" why are you crying?!"

Lucy:" you left me...so suddenly...why?"(sobs)
Kaname(shows a hurt look):"  this sucks..."(walks out the ward)
Sting:" I'm sorry I had to settle some things ...well I promised you I would be back after 5 years"

Lucy(punches sting's chest gently):" get out...I hate you(sobs)...how could you leave me behind...for 5 years...I couldn't stop thinking about you...so why?! why can't I forget about you! I hate this!!! I hurt kaname's feelings..I...."(sobs)

Sting hugs her tightly:" I'm sorry I missed you terribly"(sobs)
Lucy(surprised):" sting..."(sobs)
Gray:" why am I angry about this....seeing her with another man pisses me off..."
Sting(kisses lucy gently on the lips):" the promise that we made 5 years ago...do you remember?"

Lucy kisses sting's lips gently as well:" to give each other a kiss after the long 5 years of lonliness and pain we suffered as we were apart.."(grins)

The next day , Sting transferred to the school they were all in and moved into lucy's house...

Kaname(sulked):" I won't forgive you if you make her cry...its good to have you back but still I hate it...she loves you..."(sobs)

Sting:" I'm sorry..but I love her deeply as much as she does for me..."

Ichigo:" still its been a long time sting kun came back"
Sting:" your ALIVE?!"(shocked)
Lucy:" its her alright..she never was dead...so don't curse her you brat..."(walks away)
Sting hugs lucy from behind:" please don't be angry with me dear..."(blush)

Lucy(blush):" idiot...how can I ever get angry with you?"(grins)

Juvia:" are you alright? kaname..."

Kaname(tears rolled down continuously):" How can I be..."(sobs)