Gray's first failure with girls

Gray:" yo! prez..."(grins)

Lucy(smirks):" bastard!"(kick in the stomach)

Gray(shocked):" kuh!...."(smirk)

Lucy:" if your a gang leader.... I doubt your able to handle your gang well...if you lose to even a girl like me...."(grins)

Gray:" you bitch!"(kick)

Lucy dodges it and continues walking away:" ah juvia!"

Juvia:" prez?!"(pissed)

Gray:" whose that..."

Ichigo:" erm....gray sama please forgive Lucy sempai...she just wanted to help me please don't hurt her!"(on the verge of tears)

Gray:" who are you?"

Ichigo about to cry...

Gray:" ah...the 56th girl....well it's not up to you to decide for me!"(slaps)

Ichigo falls to the ground as gray kicks her till she became unconscious...

Kaname who saw the scene:" ichigo! what are you doing?!"

Ichigo:" Kaname sama please leave...."

Kaname(pissed):" your that new transfer....the one that prez talked about huh..."(punches gray)

Gray:" kuh! are the student council members all so violent?..."(smirks)

Kaname pulls ichigo up and brought her to the infirmary where Lucy was slacking at..."

Kaname:" why didn't you shout for help?!"

Ichigo:" please don't involve yourself in this...I just didn't want him to target prez...."

Lucy:" gray full buster your dead!"

Ichigo (shocked):" prez?!"

Kaname(pulls Lucy back):" restrain yourself former red scorpions leader!"

Ichigo(shocked):" prez was the red scorpion's ex leader?..."

Lucy:" guess I gotta teach those guys not to mess with me..."(smirks)

Juvia:" I'll let you go for this one...but your going back to your duties straight after this!"

Lucy(smirks):" I got it!"

Kaname(smirks):" now now....what re you going to do...legendary mad dog of the red scorpions...."

Red scorpion members:" who are you?! Why do you know the location of our base?!"

Lucy takes off the hood:" it's been a long time..."(grins)

Underlings:" Lucy sama!"

Lucy:" your new leader doesn't seem to be up to your standards....."

Underlings:" yes...will you come back?"

(On the knees)

Kaname:" it's going to be hard to ask her back..."

Underlings(surprised):" Kaname sama!"

Lucy:" I'm not joining back ....I'm appointing a new leader between you all and I want you all to gang up to fight gray full buster....this is my last request...."

Underlings:" we'll adhere to your requests....we'll make sure he won't mess with you ever again..."

Kaname:" red scorpions! move out!"

Underlings:" we'll annihilate gray full buster!"

Lucy:" hmm..."

Gray:" gather! my scorpion dogs..."

Underlings:" who are you calling your dogs?! we're not going to listen to your crap you weakling! we only have one leader and we'll never accept you as our leader!"

Gray:" that legendary mad dog?! she left you already didn't she....but to think she made such an uproar to the society..."

Underlings:" leader?!"(shocked)

Lucy who covered herself with a disguise:" useless....aren't you all attacking?"

Gray:" mad dog...you've finally appeared?"(fighting stance)

Underlings punch gray but was defeated by him...

Kaname:" not a scratch..did he spoil them?"

Lucy:" how boring...why are they all so weak...."(punches gray)

Gray falls back:" I'm not surprised of your name...at first I was even shock to have known that you were a girl..."

Lucy(surprise kick and punch at the same time):" too much talking!lets settle this! Lucy Heartfilia requested you to be wiped out....you better stop bothering her or I'll skin you alive!"