Jealous Kaname

Kaname:" lu chan wake up laready...its past school time...we're both late again...why did you off the alarm"(yawns)

Lucy(yawns):" huh...its so bright today....(turns to look at the clock)...wwaa!!! its so late already!!!"(dashes out)

Kaname is currently living with lucy whose family problems were the same as hers..the part of being orphans that is....Juvia is also living with them....however seems like juvia has already set off to school earlier than them afterall the student council work is mostly done by her due to the laziness of the student council , Lucy....

Lucy:" Juvia went without us again..."
Kaname:" its obvious she would..."
Ichigo(outside lucy house the whole time):" nee sama..ohayou"(says cheerfully)
Lucy(shocked):" Ichigo..."(lowers her head)

Ichigo(pulls lucy's arm):" lets go! we're late nee sama"(grins)
Lucy:" mmm!"(grins)
Kaname:" phew we made it..."
Ichigo:" arigatou kaname sempai for helping me get back to reality...I'm grateful to you"(walks towards lucy)
Juvia:" Prez....lets get back to work"(sadistic grin)
Lucy:" hai! go easy on me juvia sempai..."
Juvia:" is she sick or something?"
Kaname:" no rather she recieved an antidote to her sickness..."(grins)

Juvia:" well either way I'm glad her smile has returned...ever since that day,she's never smiled truthfully.."

Natsu:" Gray fullbuster...you dare come to school despite what you've done yesterday..."
Girls gossiping:" is this some gangster fight..lets not stare at them lest we're involved..."

Sensei:" Gray kun the principal wants to see you..."

Gray:" what does that old fart want..."(pissed)
Natsu:" tch...what a spoiled brat"

Gray:" what?! Your telling me to wash the toilet?! did you forget about my family...?I could get you fired anytime..."(smirks)
Principal:" your father has agreed to it...if you don't do it..you'll be expelled"
Gray slams the door behind him as he dashed out before pointing his middle finger back staring at the principal's office...

Gray:" I can't get expelled so I'll listen to him this once..."(smirks)
Natsu:" lucy ! did youhear the rumour?apparently gray is washing the 3rd years washroom"

Lucy:" theres no way that guy would..he's rich afterall he doesn't have to listen to the teachers..."

Natsu:" I knew you would say that so I took a picture of him washing the toilets...look!!!"

Lucy:" pfft....(chuckles)...that apron suits him a lot...."(laughs)

Kanamee(pissed) thoughts" she's so close with him....I won't let anyone take lu chan from me..."
Ichigo:" kaname sempai..."(shocked by kaname's stern look)

Some third years guys who hated gray's presence:" hey look at that pathetic side of his...lets take a picture with the new cleaner...."(chuckles)
Gray(thoughts)" bear with it...I haven't gotten my revenge yet..."

Okay guys the last few chapter will be more on graylu for now its still the rivals thingy geez theres still a long way to go before it ends...lastly..thankyou to all the readers who read , comment and voted for this fanfic...Love you all <3 ><