Lucy's heart

Lucy(saddens):" It shouldn't have become like that...I only wanted to live a normal life..."(cuddles herself in a corner)

Gray:" Lucy!"(gasp)

Kaname:" its useless...she's not taking my calls too....you should just give it up..."

Gray:" I won't ...If my feelings were just half hearted , I would have stopped..but I truly love her...from the bottom of my heart....I want her to know...I want her to understand this feeling that I have for her...I love her!"(collapses due to heat stroke)
Sensei:" gray kun hang in there....Kaname...get the ice pack and a pail of water!"
Kaname:" hai!"(rushes)
Lucy:" whats with the commotion..."

Kaname:" lucy?...gray kun got heat stroke...while he was searching for you..."(saddens as he dashed back to give sensei the items requested)

Lucy:" eh?"(worried)

Gray:" ...I'm at home?"(shocked as he woke up)
Silver(gray's father):" are you alright..son?...Lisanna is here to see you...I shall excuse myself...Lisanna please accompany this weak son of mine..."(grins)

Lisanna:" hai!...Gray sama are you going to be fine?"

Gray:" don't touch me"(slaps lisanna's hand)
Lisanna:" we're going to be family soon why do you hate me so much?"(saddens)
Gray:" An arranged marriage between our parents will never be a happy occassion for me..."(pissed)
Lisanna:"  Do you have someone you like perhaps?"(saddens)

Gray(blush):" I do...she's someone whom stole my heart so I apologize..because I'll never love you..."
Lisanna:" excuse me..."(dashes out crying)

Lucy:" excuse me..does gray fullbuster live here?"
Lisanna:" eh? what business do you have with gray sama?"(shocked)
Lucy:" I have something to say to him as well as giving him the notes for the lessons he missed"

Lisanna:" are you the one?..."
Lucy:" pardon?"(shocked)

Gray:" Lucy?"(spots lucy and dashes down to see her)
Lisanna:" don't play dumb! gray sama has never been that serious with anyone yet...he blushed when he thought of you...."(pissed)

Lucy:" could you be his fiancee..."
Lisanna:" I am....I love him truly..."
Lucy:" I  apologize but I too cannot give him up even if you loved him for a long time already..."(about to leave)
Lisanna:" you whore! You had better stay away from gray sama or I may have to kill you..."(pissed)

Lucy:" Gray Fullbuster...eavesdropping isn't a good thing to do..."(turns behind)
Gray:" ah you saw me?...Thank you for coming by and for thinking the same way as I do"(grins)
Lucy(blush):" I wasn't really confessing or anything"(blush)
Gray(blush):" you sure are cute..."(chuckles)
Lisanna:" gray sama are you really serious about this?!"
Gray:" I am..."
Silver(shocked):" I'm sorry Lisanna chan..seems like this engagement will be cancelled"

Lisanna(shocked):" eh? but ...no! I can make gray kun fall in love with me please don't cancel it...I love gray kun very much!"(sobs)
Silver:" my son has matured to being serious in finding trrue love...I wish for his happiness so I'm sorry lisanna chan although I had taken a liking to you already..."(walks away)
Lisanna(collapses):" I don't want this to end!"(sobs as she dashes out)
Gray:" Lucy"(hugs)
Lucy(blush):" I love you"
Gray(shocked):" I always wished for you to say that"(hugs)