Chapter One

I'm so romantic sometimes, I think I should marry myself.

• Grayson's pøv •

I held her close to me, my eyes watering with the thought of her being gone forever. "I-I'm dying aren't I?" She asked me. "You're gonna be okay.. You're going to be fine." I smiled down at her as I painted our final moments in her mind. "You just- you can't die. Not now. Not yet.." 

Her dainty hand reached up and stroked my cheek, her breath getting more shaky than before. "You'll be fine." I repeated. "I won't." She whispered as a single tear escaped her cold eyes. 

xxxxx

"Grayson Michaels I swear to God if I'm late I will kick your ass!" Kit hollered from the bottom step of our stairs. "Coming Kitty!" I knew that if I didn't comply she would actually come after me so I grabbed my leather jacket, put on my grey Jordans and darted down to meet the evil wench. On the way to the garage I kissed my mother's cheek. "See you later, Ma." 

I slid into my mom's inferno red Dodge Charger 07 edition and turned the key. It roared to life just as Kit got in, "Bout time slow poke." "Oh hush." Kit hissed. We started our drive to school, and I lost myself in the music that was playing.

Kit Michaels. Older than me by a total of four minutes, she has the same electric blue eyes as me and our dad, same hazelnut hair as our mother and moi. She's identical to me.. You know, minus the gender thing. Kit has more freckles than I do but I'm not petty about it so it's all good. She has her nose pierced and that's about it. She's pretty basic.

I pulled to a stop at the red traffic light and caught the end of what my twin sister was saying. "-and that's why pickles are like that." I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion. "Pickles are like what?" "Huh? Oh, nothing." "Okay weirdo." She punched my arm in response so with a big dimpled smile I told her not to distract the driver as I began to drive once again.

*clears throat* My turn. Get ready for this ish.

Grayson Michaels. I have hazelnut hair that I put in a quiff cause I'm cool, vibrant blue eyes, freckles and my lips are pretty average I guess. I'm a guy so sorry for not having Kyla Jennifer lips or whatever... That's her name right? Oh well, not my problem. I got some sexy as frick roses tattooed on my abdomen and yeah.. That's me.

Now, ladies and gents I know you're here for a werewolf story so I'm going to continue to break the fourth wall for a moment and inform you of our situation. My mother and father are Alpha and Luna Matthew and Caroline Michaels, and me and Kit are next in line to lead our pack. We aren't sure who is going to be the leader because it all comes down to who is mated to who. Which we won't know until our birthdays. Kit and I have had our wolf spirits present since a young age so we've accepted the fact that boyfriends and girlfriends before finding our mates was a no-no. So in a way it's kind of like Twilight for us. Everyone tries to win our attention. We are both like Edward Cullen looking for our Bella Swan except Kit's scenario is ass backwards.

Pulling into the school's parking lot I turned Twenty Øne Piløts off of the radio and exited the vehicle after parking. The arrogant guys whistled at my sister and the other 'hotties' of the school. Disgusting. "Morning boys," Kit greeted with a wink. I stifled my laugh as one tripped on his untied shoelace in attempt to get to my twin. She laughed and we proceeded to our first period class.

Once we reached Math we took our seats in the front row because that's the prime place to be when bugging your teacher. Kit and I were in Grade 12, and we were A students because our mom was a total nerd in high school. Two new students walked in and were introduced as Crawford Hart and Emily Anderson. Hmm. New humans  in the area, always fun.