Chapter Three

I welcome change, as long as nothing is altered or different.

• Grayson's pøv •

I looked at the clock on the landing's wall and saw that it was 9:48AM. I should probably start cleaning this up. I guess breakfast has to wait because Drew just had to turn 18. I went to the kitchen and grabbed our big recycling bin and then I walked back to the main room where the party was thrown.

I picked up any and all empty alcohol bottles, cans, plastic cups and anything else that could be recycled. I put the bin back in the kitchen after I was done a half an hour later; I went to the small closet in the kitchen and pulled out a broom and a garbage bag.

I swept up the room and picked up all the garbage and threw out any shoes that were lying on the floor. They were pretty much all girls shoes.

What? If they didn't take their shoes with them last night then... Now they're missing a pair. Simple.

I followed up with vacuuming and soon it had been an hours worth of cleaning that I did. I did a quick once over of the house to make sure I didn't miss anything major and then I washed all the glasses that people drank from last night.

Next stop, Megan's room.

I crept into her room and pondered how I should wake her from her gentle snores. She looked kinda cute the way she was sleeping... Drool and all. She was on her back with her arm covering her forehead and eyes, hair strewn all over her darkly coloured pillow. Soft snores were escaping her slightly parted lips and I pondered the thought of how I should wake Megan up. I've never woken her up before.

I decided to just shake her awake, gently of course. I put my hands on her shoulder and shook slowly. "You have to shake chocolate milk before you drink it," I thought. "No Gray.. Megan is not chocolate milk." I laughed a little to myself but soon found that this whole 'shake gently' thing wasn't working on her. I used my pointer finger to tap her forehead kinda harshly. "Hey, wake up Megs." She rolled over so that I didn't have access to her forehead so I shook her a little harder than I had before. "Wake up shithead." 

Megan sat up abruptly, eyes closed and reached her hands out, feeling around for something and I assumed that that something was me. Her hands came in contact with my body and she shoved me as hard as she could which caused me to slip off the edge of her bed and onto her mahogany coloured hardwood floor.

I sat up, leaning back on my hands and observed her as she rolled over and slept soundly. "You little brat." I groaned while I grabbed her wrists, pulled her down on the floor with me. Once her body collided with the floor she woke up startled and since she was not fully aware of her surroundings quite yet, she karate chopped me in the throat. I started choking on air whilst she watched me, confused and sleepy.

After she realized what had happened she burst into laughter and she fell backwards on her floor laughing once I started gasping for air. She lifted her head to meet my gaze as my breathing started to slow down and fade back to normal; she rested her head back on the mahogany floor but she did it too forcefully, banging her head off the floor. "Owwwww." She whined, rubbing her head. I smiled at her, "Ahh Karma, thou art a heartless bitch." I recalled, chuckling deeply. "So does this mean I successfully woke you up?" "If by successfully, you mean by injuring us both than yes." "Well, you're awake aren't you?" "Yeah, yeah."

"I'm leaving now. Bye Meggles." Megan responded by sticking up her favourite finger. Kit and Drew were in the kitchen eating and talking as if yesterday hadn't happened. 

"What can we do today..?" I groaned, bored out of my mind. "Well I'm filming my new YouTube video today," Kit squeaked. "And I have training," Drew answered. "And I have no life today, you're welcome to join me." A mumbling Megan offered from the doorway. She made herself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table. "Wanna see a movie?" I proposed. She just shrugged. "Oooooh.... Gray and Megan sitting in a tree, K-I-S-" Drew was cut off when I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Shut up."

"So what movie are we going to see?" Megan questioned. "I don't know. What are they playing?" "Do I look like I know what movies are playing in theatre right now?" She sassed back. "You're a loser so... Yeah." "Fuck off." She cussed in a fake British accent. "Netflix it is." I chose. Megan scoffed, glaring at me. "I am not sharing my bae with you!" I groaned and Kit cut in. "I thought I was your bae.." "Not even this one time?" I asked. "You're my babe." She corrected. "And no, not even this one time."

I began to fake cry, "D-Don't you love me?" She walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder, "Of course not." 

I was half asleep around 11:00PM and I was being poked and prodded. "Can you two possibly go away?" I grumbled. "We just want candy." Kit pushed my nose upwards, and I swatted her hand away. "Go annoy Drew, I'm sure he'll do anything for his mate." I teased. Kit punched my arm. "Fine fucktruck." Megan cussed. They left my room to go bug Drew or get candy, I don't know and I don't care. 

I rolled around in my bed until I was in a comfy position.

5 more days.