Chapter Fourteen

You hold my heart in your hands. Don't clap.

** Another filler, I'm sorry. But you get to enjoy Kit and Megan drunk **

** Also the pov is all over the place in here, I don't even know man **

° Kit's pøv °

I woke up with Drew's arms around me and I yawned, sitting up and stretching. It's Monday. I giggled thinking of my outfit for the day. I pushed Drew's arms off of me and put a pillow in his arms. He groaned. "Did you think I wouldn't notice a pillow in my arms?" He chuckled a bit and I shrugged while walking away.

I went to the washroom and then ran up to my bedroom to get dressed for school. It was supposed to be warm today and I know it's February but I don't care. I pulled on black undergarments, black tights and black shorts and threw a grey long sleeved sweatshirt that said "Swag". I brushed my long straight brown hair and pulled a black beanie on that said "Fuck Mondays." I did a smokey eye and put on my pair of fake glasses. I grabbed black socks and my black combat boots before leaving my room for breakfast.

I ate some toast with peanut butter on it and ran into Gray on my way out. "Morning Bub." "Morning Kitty," I ran back upstairs to brush my teeth. Gray had been wearing a black button up shirt and black skinny jeans with his hazelnut coloured hair in its usual quiff.

I left my room and dashed to Megan's. "PUDDIN!" I shouted. "WHAT?!" "ARE YOU DRESSED?!" "NO!" "OH WELL!" I opened her door when I got there and went in. "You know what we should do?" "What?" She asked while pulling a pair of black and white ombré spotted skinny jeans and a black off the shoulder shirt. "Get drunk." I gave her a thumbs up and she laughed at me while going to her vanity to do her makeup.

"C'mon. We never have fun." "It's a school night." She said while pulling out her liquid eyeliner. "It won't be if we do it before school is over. We'll be sober by the time we have to go to sleep and everything will be A okay." She shrugged. "So we leave during lunch? And I assume you're not gonna tell Drew?" "I assume you're not gonna tell Grayson?" I retorted jokingly. She blushed. "Why would I tell Grayson anyways?"

"Oh I don't know..." I paused. She stepped away from her mirror and went to her dresser for socks. "Maybe because you two had sex last night." I suggested. She coughed and started choking on air. "W-What?" "Next time don't scream so loud." I laughed. "He's my twin and we're close and all but that doesn't mean I wanna hear my best friend screaming his name." Megan blushed like crazy and I laughed at her again.

"Anywhore... Are we leaving at lunch or not?" "Y-Yeah." She trailed off. "Okie dokie." I left her room and went to find my boyfriend.

• Grayson's pøv •

It was during lunch and Megan was sitting beside me, Drew and Kit were doing something somewhere. "Gonna try and be honest because if we're going to try and make this work we shouldn't lie. Okay? Okay. Kit and I are leaving when she gets back and we're gonna go out." Megan said. "Okay.. But I have something to tell you. It'll sound really cheesy but girls like that shit and it's 100% true." I replied. She raised her eyebrow so I grabbed her small hands in my own large ones.

"You hold my heart in your hands. Don't clap."

I kissed her lightly and Kit came back. "I promise." She responded before standing up and leaving.