If You Love Me.....

''Jonothan no don't do it. He's not worth it.'' I tug on my boyfriends arm trying to pull him down the sidewalk to his car. He's very overprotective of me always have been.'' No Nevaeh people should know by now not to mess with my girl.'' he says through clenched teeth. He stares down the man in his lawn chair. He's really pissed right now and i can tell by the way his veins are popping in his arms and neck. This ederley man made a snide remark to me and of course Jonothan snapped.I shake my head. ''Babe you have anger issues...'' i know this will drag his attention away from the man so we can go on. Also so he won't to jail.'' He looks at me from the corner of his eye. '' Baby i don't have anger issues- you know what lets go im ready to go home anyway. You'' he points to the man'' if you say one word to my girl ever again i'll put three holes in your head like a bowling ball.'' The man shakes his head clearly accepting the threat. I laugh. He swings his arm around my waist and leads us to his red Range Rover. I hop inside and watch him come over to the other side.He gets in and pulls out a wad of cash.'' Babe im serious you should really stop selling drugs and being a gangster.'' I don't even know the use of my own words. Jonothan has been in the '' bussiness'' since he was 15. He's 18 now and the biggest drug dealer and gangster in Greenville and Dallas.He's not getting out. As he has clearly explained to me that it's a waste of time. He has a way with people with his chocaltey caramel smooth brown skin and his deep sexy voice that will stop a snake from finishing off his prey. His eyes are a mix of black and brown. He lures all girls in. I remeber when we first met. *Flashback*I was thirteen and scared half the death of him. My friends said that Jonothan wanted to talk to me. Fear paralyzed me. Jonothan was the drug dealer everywhere my mama taught me my stuff. I shook my head no and told my friends that he was just playing. I sat down on my stairs and looked at the car he was sittin on him and his older brother Caleb. Both fine. I watched as i saw my friends telling him what i said and him shaking his head as he hopped off the back off the black Escalade truck he had.His brother laughing as my friends drooled over him.Jonothan gave them each some money and started walking over to me. My eyes went wide when he came up to me showing his white as clouds teeth. He told me that i was beautiful, but my mama didnt raise no fool. I knew what he wanted he just wanted in my pants. I would not have the reputation of being a Hoe. He shook his head and said he wasn't like that. That he might be a drug dealer but he cared for a woman with all his heart. All the things my mother taught me evaporated that day when his lips met mine. From then on I was his girl and him my boy*End Of Flashback* I come back to reality '' You still love me baby don't you???'' he says more of a statement than a question in his seductive voice as he leans over to kiss me. I kiss him back and bring my hand to his cheek as i open my mouth to let his tongue in. I instantly let him take over. He pulls back and says,'' Damn baby i missed you...'' he shakes his head as he starts the car. I laugh. '' Babe i was with you all day and night yesterday. I haven't seen you for like five hours.'' He chuckles that chuckle that i love. '' You should be with me all day. There shouldn't be no damn five hours of me not seeing you. How come you just dont move in with me????'' My face goes blank because we've been over this before and he knows i hate to talk about it. He looks at me and sees my face. He automatically takes my hand in his rubbing circles in my palm while still driving. '' Look im sorry. I wasn't thinking. Its just you know i love you.'' I close my eyes and lean my head against the seat not wanting to get into an arguement again. I reply anyway,'' I know you love me trust me I do. We've been over this a hundred times before Jonothan anyway. I've told you im 16 you are 18. I need to finish school then i promise i'll move in with you alright baby-anyway I need to stay with my mom she needs me.'' I say trying to sound sincere. '' Your'e barely with your mom now you are ALWAYS with me. Just admitt you don't want to move in with me and stop making up excuses.'' Uggghggg this exactly what i was trying to avoid. I keep my mouth shut though. I drift into sleep tired from all that happened last night with the drop. Five hours until we'll actually be at his house anyway. He leans over and i feel him plant a kiss on my cheek.