chapter 6

I wake up the next morning to Jonothans groaning voice in my ear."Babe your mama's on the phone. "I groan miserably my eyes still closed. My Mama is probably pissed off right now. After Jonothan and I left the park we came to his house. Not the dope house,but his actual house. I didn't want to go home. So I just stayed here with Jonothan. So this brings us back to now. I was wrapped up in Jonothans arms in a overly large shirt of his.Note I WAS now he's getting out of the bed!!! I roll my eyes as I see him nodding his head. Scratching his back as he answers my mamas questions with "Yes ma'am, No ma'am" He walks into his bathroom still talking. Jonothans parents died when he was 13. I think he said that they died in a plane crash. He doesn't talk about them much. Their grandma raised them until she died of old age a few years ago. She used to always tell me that Jonothan and I reminded her of her husband and herself. She told me that me lots of things that she said we were going to go through, but to hold until the end. His grandma on her dying bed in the hospital told me that Jonothan loved me and that I meant a lot to him that he would never let me go. I started to cry and she took my hand in both of hers and told me to never stop loving him. That she loved me also as a grandchild. A few days later she died. I sometimes cry when I think about her. She loved all three of the boys even though Cailyn left. She was a little old woman who was strong in faith with God. I feel water on my face and I notice that I'm crying. I wipe my tears away. I know she's in Heaven now with God. I hear the shower come on. I stretch and sit up in Jonothans king sized bed. He comes out of the bathroom still talking to my mama. He has on his black boxers. He looks at me and smiles. He continues to talk as he walks into his closet. He pulls out a Sean john white Polo shirt with some khaki cargo shorts. I wonder why my mama hasn't asked to speak to me yet. He walks over to the bed and sits down next to me and points to the bathroom. i give him a dumbfounded look and he just points again. I roll my eyes and sit there. He looks at me then shrugs his shoulders and keeps on talking. I try to listen to what my mama is saying but that bastard of a boyfriend of mine turned the volume on the phone down. Ugggggggggh i groan at him. He just smiles still not saying anything as he just nods and grins.I lay down fixing to go back to sleep as it seems that my mama isnt going to gripe at me but at him. I cant fall asleep though. I really wanna know whats being said on the other side of the phone. So i rool over on my back to see Jonothan laying down to. Scratching his chest. I lean over and snatch the phone away. 'Mama.....' I say into the phone. ' Put Jonothan back on the damn phone.'' she says calmly.i look att the phone in shock.. i cant beleive she doesnt want to talk to me. i look over at Jonothan knowing thats why he didnt put up a fight when i took the phone. i give it back to him narrowing my eyes at him. He looks at me and smirks. he points again at the shower. i look at him holding our eyes for a minute before he turns away and flicks me off. i burst out laughing. causing him to turn around and grin. i mouth at him anytime boo anytime. i sit there in silence while i wait for their conversation to end. no phone to text on or anything theyre on my pjone. uggggggg. i lean over and pick up Jonothans phone seeing his screensaver and smiling. its a picture of us in the pool in his backyard in the middle of the night. i look remebering how we kissed passionetley. i remeber laughing and saying i want a picture of us kissing Babe. he laughed and said ight. i took the picture and loved it Jonothan has had that as his screensaver every since then. i look over at him when he says ''Yes ma'am i will.'' then hands me my phone without a word being said. ''Wellllllllll...'' i say. he looks at me. ''Youre staying with me for the next 3 weeks . your mama is going to Canada for a doctors convetion.'' i drop my mouth wide open and fall back in his huge fluffy pillows. i feel a vibrating on my stomach but dont pay attention. i feel Jonothans hand on my stomach. his skin cold which makes me bolt up right and snaps me out of my haze. i look at him he has his phone in his ear. hes talking. ''Yeah bro . ight be there later.'' he  looks at me and smiles.''what????'' i say. 'Cailyn is coming back today.''

hajahajahjahjah cliff hanger sowwy i just had to do that well anytwhoo comment and vote please. sorry it took so long for the upload and once again sorry for the horrible grammar bare with me please.;)