chapter7

Hey everyone sorry it's been so long since I've uploaded. I've been busy with volunteering and stuff. So once again I'm sorry. Well here is chapter 7!!!! Comment. Vote. Become a fan. Oh and one more thing I just want to say thank you to pumkingirl foe becoming a fan and commenting well once again here's chapter 7!!!

My mouth drops open this is too much to take in. I feel Jonothans tongue make contact with mine. I'm pushed against the headboard of his bed as his tongue dominates mine. I pull out and look at him."What babygirl? You should have learned by now that when your mouth is open its an automatic invite for my tongue to come in" he laughs. I continue to stare at him my hands now crossed over my chest."Wait a minute don't change the subject on me!!! #1 let's get back to I'm staying with you for 3 weeks!!!" I'm up by now and across the room digging through my own personal drawer that I have over here. He's sitting on the bed still." I told you why." He says matter of factly. I turn around and look at him. " I'm not deaf Jonothan!!! I heard what you said but how come she didn't want to speak to me!!!" He looks at me and gives me one of his shrugs I already know that he really doesn't give a crap. " Don't worry baby you're gonna be with me for 3 weeks no interruptions." He says the last part with a seductive tone. I think about it for a minute before I turn back around and keep digging." Well yeah you have a point. I mean this could like show us how it would work if I lived with you." I say still looking. I don't hear him get off the bed but I feel his strong warm arms come around my waist as he sits his chin on my shoulder. " yeah see baby it has a good side to it. I don't know why you wanted to talk to your mama.she yelled at me half the time saying" my daughter better still be a virgin nigga!!!"." I bust out laughing as he pulls his head back to look at me as he smirks and shakes his head."Nooooo no baby I wouldn't laugh if I were you she didn't believe me when I said no she said she's gonna check you herself to see if you're still innocent..." he says while pulling away and walking towards the bathroom. I scream out loud in embarrassment. Yeah Jonothan has been my boyfriend for 3 years and I trust him but she didn't have to say all of that!!! I groan. " Ugghggggg Black Parents....." I walk over to the bathroom door to see Jonothan brushing his teeth while laughing. "It's not funny Jonothan!!! I'm embarrassed!! Aren't you going to take a shower???" I ask my legs crossed as I lean on the door. He spits out the toothpaste and grins. " You look sexy babe and no I took one while you were sleep last night." I raise my eyebrows." Well then who were you running it for????" I ask. "Well babe you're the only one in the house besides me who is here Sooooooooooo I ran the water for you." He says. All I can do is roll my eyes.He walks past me to the bed." I'm fixing to go get some donuts ight babe." He says as he pulls on his clothes. He grabs his keys and kisses me as he walks out of the room he stops by me leans my chin up to where our lips touch. He starts to walk down the steps." Wait wait!!! What do I need to west to meet your bro????" I say. Really not knowing what to wear. He stops halfway down and says"Wear whatever is comfortable. I need to talk to you about why Cailyn is coming back. Hurry up because we have to pick him up from the airport in a hour. Ight." I nod and turn around and head towards the shower. I hear the door close and know he's gone. I take a nice shower and put on some blue Jean shorts that bavygirl written on the back in navy blue letters. I put on a baby blue ruffle tank top with some some whit flip flops. I flat iron my hair in layers. I grab my phone and head down stairs to wait on Jonothan.

Well that's chapter 7 I hope y'all enjoyed it. I'm going to try and upload later on today. Well comment. Vote. And become a fan.