Chapter 15

What the fuck is really going on? How could he? I storm down the stairs leaving the door wide open. It's not even that I'm mad at him! I'm hurt! Who in just a few hours has sex with another girl! How could he do this to me? All these questions are running through my mind. Once I'm down the stairs I look in the big mirrorthat's center in the living room. In the reflection is not only me but him still having sex with that bitch! I take it back I'm beyond mad I'm pissed! Calmly I walk in the kitchen. I grab a bottle of rozay from one of the cabinets. I walk back to the mirror. I unscrew the top off the bottle. I take a sip and instantly tears of anger,depression,and hopelessness run down my face. I keep staring at them. Knowing that this image will be burned into my mind forever! I'm just about to slam the bottle in the mirror. When I hear laughing from upstairs. Cailyn has shut the door and looking at me."what the fuck is so funny to you?" I ask giving him an icy cold stare. "You." He says calmly. He looks at the bottle of Rozay in my mind. Were you fixing to throw that at the mirror?" "No I was going to peacefully stare at my boyfriend have sex with a fucking hoe. Of course I was going to throw it at the mirror!" He laughs again while leaning on the rail." He's not your boyfriend anymore." He's right we're on break. I ignore his comment. What is really going on with me. I'm just fixing to respond to him when Jonathon walks out of the door. He's sweaty and tired. He gives Cailyn some dap. " What's up bro?" He asks him. Cailyn simply just points to me. That's when we make eye contact. I still see the Jonathon that I love but when I blink he's gone. He comes down the stairs calmly. His boxers hanging low on his hips. He comes straight up to me."Drinking rozay? I thought you didn't drink?" He takex the bottle out of my hand. " You can get your shit out of my room now. I'm not as busy but I will be tonight." I can't think of any words to say to him. He pours all of the Rozay on the floor."Why Jonathon? Huh why?" Is all I say. "I told you not to get mad. I had her making enough noises. You shouldn't have opened the door." He walks into the kitchen leaving me staring at theRozay on the floor. He points to it."You need to clean that up."he says."No." He shakes his head at my response. "Nevaeh you're going to clean that up." " Bullshit I am." He turns around from the refrigerator with a beer in his hand."Yes you are." He must be out his mind. He just fucked some girl and he thinks I'm fixing to clean up a mess I didn't even make." You can kiss my ass Jonathan. I'm not cleaning that shit up." I take a step toward him. I'm leaning against the counter. I can see his veins popping at his neck. "Nevaeh I'm not in my right mind right about now. I'll do some shit that later I'll regret. Watch your damn mouth bitch." My body tenses never ever has Jonathan called me a bitch. My pissed off mood starts to simmer and he can tell. He takes two steps toward me and has me pinned against the counter with his body." Scared?" I swallow hard. He raises his hand as if to hit me. I flinch back causing my back to hit the counter. Leaving a bruise for sure. He laughs at my reaction. Then kisses me real hard. He tries to French kiss me but I won't open my mouth." So you can't kiss me anymore? Do you love me? No you don't need me!" He says screaming at me. I don't know what to say. I'm scared of him right now.