chapter 2

I wake up to the ringing of my Iphone5." ima sip until i feel it ima smoke it til it's done and i really don't give a f**k and my excuse is that im young and im only getting older somebody should have told ya im on one'' I look down at my phone.Its my best friend like a sister Maranda. '' Hello.'' I say while looking at my surroundings. I am still in the car. Jonothan is outside talking to someone. Where the hell are we. Uggggh Dallas is not that far way from Greenville. We are probally somewhere in Fortworth. I hear Maranda saying'' Where are you at??? Hello Veah... Where- nevermind I mean where are you and Jonothan." I laugh." I don't know I just woke up. Jonothan had a drop last night. I haven't had 3 hours of damn sleep."

" well how was the drop."

" good I guess.... I have to go love ya bi."

I hang up just in time. Jonothan leans his head in the car the strange man behind him.

" Babygirl come here for a minute . I want you to meet someone." He gives me a Peck on the lips a little too hard. Something is definitely wrong. I smile though and get out. Falling into Jonothans arm." Mr.Howard this is my girl Nevaeh." I ease my hand out.....Mr.Howard is looking me up and down.I try to cover myself up but my dress keeps flaring up."Well its nice to meet you Nevaeh" I smile back." Nice to meet you too sir." We all stand there in silence. My dress continuously popping up in my face." Uhmmm will you excuse me. I don't think my dress is agreeing with the wind right now."

" yay sure babe. "

" it was nice to meet you again."

" you to I hope to see you again."

I walk back to the car I can feel the mans eyes on my ass. Why isn't Jonothan doing anything???

I hop in and hear Jonothans voice," yes sir ill call you when I make the drop."

" Yes call me and bring that precious girl of yours."

I pray that he doesn't snap.

The next thing I hear shocks me.

" we'll see sir." With that. Jonothan gets in the car. Kissing me fiercely . I keep my eyes open seeing his eyes on me but the man. I give in and open my mouth as his tongue makes wonders in my mouth. I moan in the back of my throat. His hands travel down my thigh tickling me. I Yank away laughing.

Jonothan drives off we listen to motivation. I start singing" oh lover don't you dare slow down and when were down I don't wanna feel my legs and when were down I want your hands all over my body the music's playing in the background baby let me be your motivation go go go." I sing messing up some parts and off key. I laugh as he smiles that generous smile. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.

"Baby don't ever wear that dress again okay. It was taking me all my might not to slap that damn smirk off his face."

" Trust me babe I wasn't going to. Who was that man. Is he going to get you out???" I mentally slap myself I just prepared another fight.

" No.No.And No. Is all you need to know don't worry about him."

"Why don't you - you know what nevermind. I'm hungry."

" I'm sorry baby. But I can't. Ill make it up to you later. I promise."

I sigh. "Okay ."

"Now what does my little babygirl want right now???" He says in his daddy's voice.

" French Fries daddy French Fries!!!!" I say in my kiddy voice jumping up and down in my seat.

" Hmmm okay from where???"

" Daddy I want McDonald's daddy McDonald's!!!!!!"

" okay babygirl."

We go to McDonald's and get my fries.We start to drive off in silence. Wow its alreadjy been 4 hours.

"Babe where are we."

"Hmmm oh um somewhere past fortworth."

" oh okay."

" Ya um baby ima drop you off at the house. I gotta make a couple more stops and I gotta big drop tonight. "

" hmmm will you at least take a nap with me first???? I know you're tired." I wanna say so bad is the drop more important than me.I keep my mouth sealed no arguments Nevaeh no arguments.I tell myself.