chapter 9

Veah's P.O.V.

I looked outside the window. We were fixing to turn onto a dirt road. Confusion runs through my mind. I look over at Jonothan." I thought you said we were going to the airport.."

" Veah baby we are picking up a gang leader...we aren't going to pick him up at a regular airport" he said. I just raised my eyebrows up and continued to look out my window." I love you babe" I say to him just to be saying it. "I love you too babygirl." He says. I smile. I dont know what I would do with out him. We turn onto a long strip of road.Jonothan swerves to the left stopping in the grass. He gets out and goes to the car picking up all the guns he brought laying them on the Hood of the car. He puts to in the front of his waist and two more in the back. He leaves the rest on the Hood and goes back to the back of the car. He brings back a vest and throws it to me. I look at it dumbfoundedly." Put it on." He says his voice all serious. I shake my head. " What do I need this for????"

" Baby just put it on. Its for safety okay." He says. "I'm not doing anything though." He looks at me with this look and I sigh and put it on. He pulls out his phone and calls someone." Hey I'm here

" there's a pause then." Yeah bring some more bullets." He hangs up. The phone with that. The ways he ends a phone call with no goodbye just the last words he wants to say then he hangs up. I laugh. He playing or checking out the guns. I get out the car and lean on the Hood as I watch him. " What are you doing??" I ask him. " Making sure all these guns are fully loaded and that there not on saftey lock. Now you need to get back in the car." He says still checking out a gun." Why do I have to get back in..I don't want to." I say.

" Baby just get back in. I'm trying to protect you." He says this time looking up and pointing inside the car. I glare at him but get back in. I sit in silence for awhile playing with my fingers. A man comes up in a big black Ford truck. Its kinda like a monster truck. A light skin man hops out the truck and comes up to Jonothan . They give dap and I here Jonothan say," Thanks Sheppard man. I really appreciate this." Sheppard nods and then speaks with a very thick Jamaican accent." No problem Maaaan.. I brought plenty even some new stuff that hasn't even been put out on the shelves yet." He says then starts walking back yo the car. I stare in confusion. I've never heard of him or even seen this man in my life but here he is and my boyfriend talking about guns and crap. I'm being left out on something. I don't say anything but continue to watch as Sheppard unloads all hid guns and bullets I see all kinds of them big small to gigantic. They're on deep conversation over everything about the guns the strengths and weaknesses each have. While every once in awhile Jonothan will just nod his head. I cough and Sheppards head snaps forward he looks at me and waves then walks.over." Hello Madame my name is Sheppard nice to meet you." I grin and say the same to him he walks back off to Jonothan who has been in deep thought over this certain gun. He picks up and points at a little Jack rabbit far off that I can barely see in the distance and shoots it. The rabbit lets out a loud screech. I wince. Jonothan grins and shakes hid head then says something to Sheppard I dont hear but I continue to watch hoping this is all over soon. I'm starting to get anxious about what's going on why in the world do they need all these guns just for someone to be dropped off I understand he's a gangster and all but still...I feel weird.

Jonothans P.O.V

I've been looking at this particular gun for awhile its not too little and not too big. I point it in the distance and see a Jack rabbit. I shoot to see how it works. It hits.the rabbit dead on. I grin and laugh a dark laugh. I smile at Sheppard," This.one is neat I like it. It'll help alot out there today."

" Ahhhh Yaaaaaaa she's a beauty. One of the newer ones. Doesn't need a good aim

Whatevers insight is going to get shot!!" He says while looking at the gun in my hand. I put it down and.look over at Veah. She looks at me and smiles. I wink at her

If only she knew what's about to happen..." She's a keeper man

" Sheppard says throwing me out of my thoughts. I nod. " Does she know? ??" He asks. "No." I say instantly. Knowing what he's talking about. He nods his head." Don't you think she should know???"

" No I don't. When the time is right she'll find out about Cole okay.." I say looking at him. He nods again

" Ahhhh but Cole is a smart one." I clench my jaw. "I know how Cole is... I dont want hear another word about Cole." I say.

" Yes I understand."

"Don't say anything in front of her about anything that's going on ight."

" Yaaaaaaa man Ya."

I nod.

" Go set up the big boys make sure they're hidden in the grass where they aren't visible. Make sure all of them are loaded." He nods and starts to walk off.

" Sheppard man..."

"Ya mate."

"I just wanna say thanks again. I got others coming later. Ill help them adjust to these guns. "

" No problem man."

"Sheppard.."

"What???"

"Watch out for Veah for me. Make sure she doesn't get hurt. If anything happens to me... tell her I love her and that she'll always be my babygirl that's she's my world." Sheppard just nods. Then starts setting up as I make phone calls for all my people who are coming. I look at the guns. Packing bullets as I go along. I look at the sky. 45 minutes til everything starts. I wait for everyone to come everyonce in awhile. I look at Veah guilt washing over me but I'm a gangster this is what I do...

Okkaaaaaaaay that was chapter 9 hope everyone enjoyed. Well Comment. Vote.Fan

!!!:)

Gangster Love...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें