Home Again

Okay, before I start, let me tell you about my self. My name is Miyuki Katsou, I am 16 and I will be transferring to Ouran Private Academy in class 2B. I was born in Japan but my Mom took me away from my father and we went to America, she recently died in a car accident.

Okay, and here is my details!

Name: Miyuki Katsou.

Look: Has shiny and smooth black hair, down to just above hips. Bright crimson eyes that shine at night. Fair pale skin, full red lips. Plus one would say a curvy body with long legs.

Personality: Shy when first met but outgoing when I get to know you, short temper, loves pranks.

Likes: Anything sweet, small kids, cats, pranks, ice skating, and reading.

Dislikes: Attention, vegetables, dogs, snobs, being scarred.

Yeah. But now I'm back in Japan and I was just at father's home. He wasn't there but there was a note on the door saying,

Miyuki,

Please go to the store and get some things for dinner, there is 500 yen under the door mat to pay. I want spaghetti, go now and get it. When you return, if i'm not home, ask the landlord for a key.

Dad.

Now I'm on my way back. I don't know why, but I have this uneasy feeling, I'm right in front of the door. I grab the knob and twist. It opened, I guess he's home. "Dad? I'm home with the groceries!" I call to him, but as I walk further into the house I get hit with a very strong scent of beer and smoke. "Da-d?" I cough. Suddenly a figure appears to my right, stumbling towards me. "Dad..? What is this?" A evil grin crosses his face, making me stumble back in fear. I look him over and see he is in a dirty shirt and cargos, his brown eyes are glazed over and his blonde hair a mess, but what catches my attention is that his fists are clenched.

Before I knew it I was slammed into the wall behind me. Did he just... Hit me?! "What do you think you're doing, brat?! Don't yell in my house!!" He shouts at me, sending a few kicks to my ribs, sides, and legs. I whimper in pain and he laughs. "Go to your room and don't come out. I don't want to see your hideous face." He says, pointing to the stairs, "It's the last one down the hall." he mutters. As soon as he leaves I make my way up the stairs as fast as I can without hurting my injuries any further.

I reach my room and all it has is a white bed, a mirror, a cell phone, a dresser, and my bags. I limp to the bed and lay there crying. I'll unpack tomorrow... I drift into a painful, yet dreamless sleep.

________________________

Hey!! I hope you liked it! I want at least 3 votes for the next upload... PLEASE?! It's not hard to click the button! Yay! Okay, I need to calm down... Better! So, click that button and now you just go and eat some candy! :3

Remember to...

Vote!!

Comment!!

FANNNNN!!

Ja ne! <3