Lobelia?!

Miyuki P.O.V.

Okay, so I was walking down the hall with my slight limp that I had let Uhmihito see, since he already had known I was injured, and this weird lady comes up to me and calls me a maiden... She asked where I was going and I told her 'The Host Club!' She scowled and grabbed my arm on a bruise, making me flinch. She didn't notice so we continued to the club. Now we are in front of the doors and she dragged me inside. I see two girls like the one I'm with holding Haruhi.

"Miyuki, will you please go change into this?" Kyouya asks me, holding a sleek black kimono with blood red stars going up the side, "No arguments, okay? It's for your customers, they requested it." he tells me.

Grumbling to myself about revealing my injuries, I walk to the changing room and strip down to my under garments... Then I hear the curtain open. "Hey! Get out, I'm changing in here!!" I shout at my intruder, turning around. I realize my bruises are on full display. The intruder was only the girl from earlier.  I guess I just bring in the creeps...

"F-fair maiden! What ever has happened?! Did those brutes harm you? It was Kyouya, wasn't it?!" She asks, eyeing the hand marks and coming closer.

"Nothing, and NO. Now PLEASE get out?" I hiss, as she notices my current attire.

An evil glint comes to her eyes and I back up in fear, but I'm already at the wall. "Oh? I think I know how to heal your pain." She purrs, as she jabs me in a large bruise, making me gasp and whimper. While my mouth was open in mid gasp, she shoved a cloth into my mouth, blocking all sound. She ties my hands together behind my back. "What lovely eyes you have and such elegant hair." She grabs a fistful of it and smelling it, "Strawberry and vanilla...  My favorite." she teased, running a hand up my side, shoving me to the ground.

I squirm and struggle when she comes down and straddles my hips, hands sliding to the back of my bra. Her nails scratching me and pushing into my bruises, making me groan in pain from my throat. She grins widely as her fingers are about to pull the clip.

"Hey, Yuki? You've been in here a whi-". Haruhi starts before screaming at the sight of us. The whole club rushes in, yelling and gasping at us.

The girl on top of me smirks as she removes the gag, "Now, I shall steal this maiden's FIRST KISS!!" she slams her disgusting lips onto mine and my eyes flood with tears, streaming down my face.  Not how I wanted to get my first and second kiss, by force...

I watch helplessly as she cups my cheeks, I hear the sound of footsteps rushing towards me. The girl is ripped off of me and I just close my eyes, letting a sudden sleepiness consume me.

KYOUYA POV

"Yuki?!" I shout, shaking her, "GET UP!!!"  This is horrible, she has had this happen twice in week!!

"Senpai! Stop! Let me have her! She is injured and undressed!!! I'm going to put her into clothes!" Haruhi screams from behind me. "You guys go get Beninara!" I snap back to reality and blush, glaring at her. I hand the weak girl in my arms to Haruhi and we all leave.

We banned Lobelia students from our club and we all took seats. "Guys? How did Yuki- chan get hurt?" Honey asks softly.

"I don't know," I reply, "but I'll find out." I add with determination. I type away on my computer after I jot down what we just saw. In my search, I find photos that her neighbor had taken the night after the beach. "Oh my God..." I say. "Guys. Come here. Now."

There was a photo with a man in her house slashing her across the chest with a knife and plenty more of him beating her. Nobody knew what to say until we heard a door open. It was the Black Magic Club's door, and then Nekezowa- senpai came in.

"I would be happy to take her away from this man for you." He said in a deadly tone. "But there is one thing I want in return..."

"Anything!!" We all shouted.

He smirked, "She will join my club, no arguments. Deal?"

We all stood in silence, not sure how to reply. Until our lovely hostess sprinted out from the changing room. She was back in her uniform and had tears streaming down her face. She rushed into Nekezowa's open arms. But although that was odd, what she said next froze us all.

"DEAL!!!"

__________________________

Haha!! No writers block this time!  OH and if anyone wants a dedication, just ask!!  I"M SORRY FOR THE SAD!!!

You know what? I'm lazy, do the thing. Bye!!!!