What Is Wrong With Me?

I woke up and sadly walked to the mirror, not surprised by the yellow bruise on my collar bone.  Sighing, I walk over to my uniform and put it on, careful not to press against my bruise.  I put on slight make up to cover past fading bruises, and slide on my shoes.  I snatch up an apple on the way out the door and leave my house, I arrive at the quiet and near empty school an... hour early?  I'm not sure, but it was early. 

Since I must retrieve my study bag I have to go back to the Host Club's room and get.  I let out an exasperated sigh and begin walking up the stairs to the third floor.  I assume there is no one there yet, since I am early.  I reached the club doors and heard music, it was heavy metal....  It sounded like, um, I think it is A Day to Remember.  I love them!  I opened the door and stepped in without being noticed and went into the kitchen, that's where it was playing, and my mouth hung agape at the sight before me.

Kyouya.

He was asleep on the floor, his raven hair a mess and covered his right eye, which was closed.  He had on a white button up top with the buttons all undone, he also wore a pair of black jeans and was shoeless.  His laptop was in his lap while his black book under his arm, he was leaned up on the floor cabinets.  All in all, as much as I hate to admit, he looked utterly attractive.  Although I love his music choice, I still hate him.  He began to stir so I put on a smirk, pulling out my phone, I took about...  Twenty photos. 

His eyes suddenly popped open, staring wide eyed at me.  "M-Miss Katsou?  W-what are yo-u doing here?"  He asked, panicked and stuttering.

"Oh, just heard some fabulous music and went to investigate.  I did NOT expect you to be here, though."  I reply cooly.  He looked up at me, eyes full of shock and confusion as to why I'm here.  He looks down, casting a shadow over his eyes and concealing them from my view.

. . .

"Why not?  I didn't think you were one to stereotype.  Oh, and you like my music choice?  Thank you, not many people do, nor do they know about it.  I didn't suspect you of being a fan either, My Lady."  He tells me, standing up in the process.  He lifts his head and I see his signature cocky smirk and a foreign mischief in his dark eyes.  He makes his way over to me, causing me to back up in the process.  I hit a wall...  CRAP!  He now stood inches in front of me.  I pulled on a brave façade and looked him in the eyes, which were too close to my own.  On the inside I only thought, 'How do I get out?!'

Kyouya's P.O.V.

As I stood in front of her I noticed that her face was blank, but her eyes held a different story.  She was scared. I couldn't let that stop me now, I'm so close.  I'll blame it on the lack of sleep.  My smirk still on my face, I reached up and lightly caressed her cheek.  She flinched.  That wiped the smirk off my face.  "My dear, what is wrong?  You flinched away..."  I trailed off in a soft voice, sighing.

Her eyes widened, looking as if she'd been caught stealing Honey's last piece of cake.  "I- I didn't flinch!  I was j- just shocked is all..."  She looked back up at me, an adorable blush on her cheeks, "Kyouya- senpai, I--"

"Hey!!!  Guys?!  Your loving King is here!"  'The biggest idiot with the worst timing' A.K.A. Tamaki yelled as he opened the door.  Yuki struggled in my arms, breaking free from my hold.  I'm pretty sure what she did next was called, 'Tearing ass outta there!' as she ran out the door.  Something in my heart clenched painfully, something that hasn't hurt since the day dad first slapped me...

Miyuki's P.O.V.

WHAT.  THE.  HELL?!?!  Why'd he do that?!?  UGH!  Why do I have to be so weird and useless?  I don't even know what to think about him any more!!  Ugh...

Nekezowa P.O.V.   (DUN DUN DUNNNN)

I'm so lost.  She hates him, finds him, almost kisses him, and runs?  Wut?  I think I sould curse him for hurting and confusing my pretty little angel.  Hm.  I like the sound of that.  My Dark Angel.

_____________________________________________

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN FOREVER!!!!!

MY COMPUTER WAS BROKEN!!!

Don't hate me...  I NEED ideas, 'cause we all see what happens when I get writers block.  So...  Choose!

Nekszowa?!  (Oh, mysterious!!)

Kyouya?!  (I don't even know!!  :P)

Or...

Other!!!  (You choose.)

I dunno, I think she should get confused with Nekezowa first, then, fall for Kyouya...  NO?

Opinions!!

Remember to------  Wait!!

This goes out to my sister, Scream013, who is writing a Black Butler fan-fic, called Dead by The Morrow!!!  And Zoe.  Okay!

Remember to...

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!!

Bye loves!!