New Home

Miyuki P.O.V.

After I ran into Nekozawa's arms, he led me out of the club. He told me that he would come with me to get my things set for tomorrow morning, because I guess I'm moving in with him. I had stopped crying in the limo and gave him a grateful smile, not speaking 'cause I didn't trust my voice not to crack.

"I am quite sure you will like my home, your room will be across from mine, and next to my sister's. Just as a precaution." He tells me with a bright smile, well, as bright as a dark princes' smile can get, that is. We sat in a comfortable silence until we reached my house. My dad's pick up was in the driveway, and, joy oh joy, that meant that he might get a show. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the limo, Umehito following. I made my way up to the to and faced Ume- kun (His nickname).

"Hey, um, well, you said I was moving in tomorrow, so you can leave now..." I awkwardly scratched my neck. He sighed and shook his head, giving me a look that just said 'I'm-coming-in-now-so-move'. I opened the door and was greeted with darkness. I cautiously stepped in, only to get a beer bottle thrown at me. I ducked in time, but the shattered glass cut my palm a little.

"You're early... What do you want?!" He growled. He was standing in front of me and glaring. Ume- kun was frozen and 'Dad' hadn't seen him.

"U- um, well, I was just getting things... for school...?" It came out as kind of a question, as he was lowering down to my height His glare was cold, freezing me too.

"Mmh- humm. Well. I talked to Tony recently," He paused, grinning at my horror struck face. Tony is the one who gave him the idea to beat some discipline into me. "and he gave me a brrrriliant idea." He purred in my ear.

Ume- kun came out of his freeze with I was still stuck. "Get away from her!!" He growled pushing him into the couch. Oh no. He was sober, and he is worse when he's sober.

My dad stood up, smirking as if he'd won a prize. "Oh? Are you my little whore's boyfriend?" He sneered. He stalked over to us. We were both shaking, him out of anger, and me out of fear. He stood in front of us, a mere few feet away. "I'm so sorry, but I cant let you have her.~"

"And why is that?" Ume- kun growled.

He smirked at him and grabbed me, my face in his chest. "She's mine, why would I ever give up such a pretty little thing?" I snapped out of it when he put his large hand on my head, going down my hair till he reached the tips. His hands gripped my hips in a tight grip, making me whimper and squirm. He chuckled, "I wouldn't give her up ever. Not for the whole world."

"St- stop it! You're hurting me!!" I cried. Tears began to stream down my face. He pulled up my chin and I looked up and him. "Please... Stop I- !" He cut me off by bringing our bodies together and capturing my lips in a forceful, harsh kiss.

"What kind of a father are you?! Let her go!!!" Ume- kun yelled. Dad pulled away.

"I'm the best. I give her constant attention. I love her." With that, he threw me at the wall. I slid down it and Ume- kun growled again.

"Ume- kun... Run...!" I called weakly to him. He shook his head, his crystal eyes watering. My dad ran over to him and punched him in the stomach, sending him down in a crouched over position. Dad kicked him over and he landed with an 'Oof!'.

"You are weak!! My girl can take more than you!!" He laughed and left him, walking back to my fallen form.

While dad was slowly approaching, Ume- kun took a back box out of his cloak sleeve and opened it. Inside was a red button, he pressed it. He gave me a weak smile before he passed out on the floor. Dad was above me now, looking down at me with a glint in his eyes. He reached down and grabbed a fistful of my tangled black hair. He dragged me up to my feet, holding me in front of his sneering face.