Painting

You had just moved into the Bunker, and you thought it was the coolest place in the world. You spent most of your time exploring. So far you had found the many storage rooms, the garage, and many other stuff. 

However, the decor was super old, and this place was owned and designed by men, so of course it was super bland looking. But the rooms you found the most boring were the bedrooms. The walls were concrete and gray with nothing on them.

Dean had designed his by putting his guns on the wall, and Sam hadn't moved in yet, but you wanted to do something special to yours. So you went out and bought paint and paintbrushes, and you locked yourself in your room and wouldn't let anyone in. 

There was a knock at your door letting you know it was Dean once more bugging you to let him in. "Can I come in yet?" Dean asked. 

"Dean I haven't even started painting yet." You yelled back. "I'm still sketching." 

You heard Dean groan and walk away which made you smile. 

Once you were done sketching you started painting. Thank god you were good at painting because otherwise it would be super hard to paint what you were planning. 

****

It took you almost a month of nonstop working to finish the mural, but when you were done, you had invited Dean, Sam, and Cas to see it. 

"Okay ready to see what I've been working on for the past month?" You asked wiping your face getting more paint on it. 

"Yes!" Dean bobbed on his feet. "Open the door, open the door!" 

You smiled and pushed open your door and they walked in and their mouths dropped. 

The mural wrapped all around your wall and it was all covered with all the friends you made along the way of your journey. "Y/N.... this is amazing!" Sam gasped. 

"It's us!" Cas pointed to the spot right over your bed. Standing in front of the impala was you, Dean, Sam, and Cas side by side smiling. You were between Sam and Dean with their arms wrapped around you and you had your head resting on Dean's shoulder, and Sam was laughing, and Cas was standing there with looking a bit awkward. 

"Cas looks exactly like that!" Dean laughed pointing at the shy looking Cas. "And you even painted baby!" 

"Of course." You said. 

"It's our family!" Sam said pointing to the left. He was right John stood there with his arm wrapped around Mary smiling broadly at their kids over by the impala. Standing behind John was Henry, Johns dad, and behind May was Samuel and Gwen was beside Samuel. 

"I know we don't have many fond memories of Samuel, but he did have some good qualities, and he was a good hunter." You said. "I even put up some of Cas' family." You pointed over to the right. 

Cas' face lit up as he saw his family. Gabriel was standing there holding a candy bar in his one hand and his arm was thrown around Adam or Micheal. And Anna stood there beside Micheal smiling big, and on her side stood Tessa who was techincally a reaper but she was still an angel. "I chose to exclude the ones who were douches." You stated. 

"Whose that next to Bobby?" Cas asked. 

"Jody Mills." You said. "And on his other side is Pamela, Ellen, Jo, and Ash." 

"What is Ash holding?" Sam asked. 

"His homemade laptop." You giggled. "I even put them in front of Ellen's bar, do you recognize all the hunters?" 

"Well that's Rufus, Krissy, Frank." Dean said pointing to them. 

"Is that Charlie with Dorthy walking on the yellow brick road?" Sam asked smiling. 

"Yep." I said. "And that's Kevin and Mrs. Tran." 

"Meg!" Cas said pointing on the left wall. "And is that Crowley next to her?"

 "I decided to exclude Ruby because she was an utter bitch." You said smirking. 

"Can't argue with that." Sam agreed. 

"And over there is Chuck and Becky. And over there is Garth with his wife, and Benny next to him. By the haunted house over there I put the Ghostfacers." 

You went on and told about all the extra people. "Do you guys like it?" You asked. 

"Hell yeah." Dean 

Supernatural ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara