Dragons

"I swear to God Dean, if you don't let me go on this hunt, I'll go on my own." You hissed at your older brother. 

"You will do no such thing." Dean growled as he packed a bag full of weapons he would need to kill a dragon. "You will stay right here in this motel room until Sammy and I get back." 

"Sam!" You cried looking to your other brother. 

"He's right Y/N, it's dangerous, especially for someone like you." He said.

"Fine, I'll just go have a quickie, and then I won't be a virgin anymore, and then can I go help you?" You asked, but judging by the look on Dean's face, he looked close to murder. "I don't see what the big deal is, Dean you've slept with so many-"

"Yeah, but I'm older." 

"I'm 20, you probably already slept with 30 different girls by that age!" You argued. 

"My baby sister is not going to turn out like me, or even Sam for that matter." 

"If you keep me locked up in here for the rest of my life, I'm not going to turn out like anyone! I should have just stayed in my dead moms house." Dean and Sam weren't really your whole siblings, they were your half siblings, and they found you when your mother was killed by a skin changer, and ever since then they took it as their responsibility to watch over you. "I came with you guys to become a hunter, not a damsel in distress. I'm going with you on this hunt." 

"CAS!" Dean yelled. 

Before you could utter a curse under your breath, you heard the fluttering of wings, and you turned to see Cas standing there awkward as ever in his tan trench coat. "Yes, Dean?" He asked in his low voice. 

"I have a very important job that only you can do." Dean said making you roll your eyes. Cas perked up like he wanted to feel important. "We need you to protect Y/N here, while me and Sam go hunt this dragon." 

Cas scrunched his eyes confused, so you decided to elaborate. "They want you to babysit me so that I don't wander off." 

Just when you thought Cas would deny them, he looked at you with a smile. "Sure." 

"What?!" You exclaimed. "No, I would rather die then have a babysitter." Cas looked hurt. "Not that I don't love your company Cas." 

"Don't let her leave this room." Dean said grabbing his bag and leaving with Sam before you could say or do anything else. 

You muttered a few choice words as they left, and then you fell back onto one of the beds. "You are not happy." Cas pointed out. 

"What gave you that idea?" You sassed. 

 "Your face is contorted in the same way when you're mad." Cas pointed out. When you didn't answer Castiel took a seat on the bed you were laying on. "Is it because Dean didn't let you go on the hunt? Or is it because it's that time-" 

"If you value your life Cas, don't finish that sentence." You said glaring over at him. 

*****

After about an hour of you laying there and Cas sitting next to you, not saying a word, you drifted off into a sleep. You awoke to pounding on the motel door. "Cas, get the door." You grunted, but when the pounding didn't subside you sat up angrily. "Damn it Cas."

As you looked around the room, Cas wasn't there, and you wondered if he left to help your brothers. You walked to the door wondering who the hell it could be, and to make sure you grabbed the knife Sam had given you, and you grasped it tightly in your hand. 

Peeking through the peep hole you saw a strong attractive looking man standing there with concern in his eyes. Opening the door, you saw that he was covered in cuts. "Are you okay?" You asked putting your knife down and stepping outside the door.