SIX

z.

"hey." i smile, inviting him in.

niall walks in, cooing at my animals, as they whine in attention.

"what brings you here?" i say, watching as his beautiful blue eyes wander around,

"i saw the, uhm.. the rose." he says, a small blush covering his cheeks.

i smile, "you like the roses?" and he nods in response.

"w-why'd you give them to me?" he says, and i laugh.

"you seem... too sad for a boy with so much light in his eyes, and a smile that can light up this gray town."

he smiles, and i laugh, "so, you're here for the roses?"

he nods timidly, and i take him out back,
where a garden of beauty came to see the gorgeous artwork of niall.

"my favorite flower isn't a rose," niall murmurs, looking at me.

"i'm aware, niall." and he's shocked.

"so why give me roses? instead of my favorite flower?"

i notice how he stopped caressing the lavender rose, and looked at me intently.

"because you are a rose,"

he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out,

"you're appearance to others is delicate, and soft, like the petals of a rose. yet inside, you're sharp and destroyed, representing the thorns."

i hand him a yellow rose, watching as he pricked his finger,
yelping a quite ow.

"you're a beautiful disaster, trying to save what innocence you have left, and only hurting others because of it."

"created beautifully with a mixture of sharp and smooth, a rose, it's what represents you."

i look at the slight ocean breeze ruffling his hair, and the sun making his skin glow.

he's beautiful.

||

it's longer than i expected but it's zayn's pov, everyone loves his pov.

hope you enjoyed this double update.
qotd: fav plant?

aotd: weeping willow tree. not a flower person.. even with a garden out back hah.

vote. comment.

-softlou x