One Shot Contest Winners!!

OMG the one shots you all submitted were awesome! I got so many! And I finally settled on these top 3 because I thought that each was well-written, kept very well to the world/tone of Innocence, were very creative, very emotional, and I think actually give whole new sides to the entire story--which is amazing. You're all talented and amazing people!!!

FIRST PLACE: It's A Tangled Web We Weave by abigailelainet! Your one shot illuminated the darker consequences of Elle's past that I don't address very much in the story. It was SO COOL to see that someone took that and developed it more. You also actually touched on a theme/plot bit that I've been working to incorporate into the sequel, so kudos to you! This was absolutely beautiful, and I'm also in love with the video (did you make that?)! 

Please message or comment which 2 chapters you would like dedicated to you, and I will be following you, adding & reading The Darkness (Peter Pan OUAT Fanfiction) and The Eleventh Rose (Doctor Who Fanfic)!

SECOND PLACE: a one-shot based on 'Imagine' by Shawn Mendes by libraaf (_xcrrots)!! This was PM'd to me, but no matter because I will be posting it. My first reaction to this was anger. I was half-yelling at my computer "WTF how dare you!!" and then I remembered my own philosophy: if your audience is emotional, if they're yelling at you, you are doing it right. The ending had me begging for more! But it also was a really cool insight to parts of the story that I did in only one viewpoint, so it was super cool to see another and it added another layer to, like, half of Innocence!

Please message or comment which 1 chapter you would like dedicated to you, and let me know which one story of yours you'd like me to add & read!

THIRD PLACE: Areida by vanessa5836!! This could totally become a whole story all by itself, and your stories always have the most interesting character names lol! Your premise was super unique, and I loved seeing moments of my story through a totally new set of eyes (and character)!! Your one shot & character strayed a bit far from the Innocence-canon, but were clearly thought out & I saw a lot of parallels/themes that were really cool. I was so sad by the end!!

Please message or comment which one chapter you'd like dedicated to you!

HONORARY SHOUT OUT: So, I am doing only top 3, but I just wanted to mention We Grow Accustomed to the Dark by Sydnie_Lane because it worked with a poem and I thought that was a really cool idea. Good job! :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! HUGS AND KISSES AND SASSY MAGIC BRITISH BOYS AND SASSY IMMORTAL BRITISH HYBRIDS (anyone get it? Eh?) AND GOOD LUCK AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!

If anyone ever feels the desire to make one shots and/or videos for me/my stories, please do, I LOVE them and I will always post them!!