Chapter 2

Breauna

As soon as I hit my bed I looked at my clock to see its going on 3am, I finally had put Kayson to sleep about an hour ago, and I'm just now getting into bed. As soon as my eyes shut I heard his cries. "Uhhhhh" I yelled as a few tears slipped out my eyes. I'm living off of less than an hour of sleep and it's been like that for the last few months.. I'm just so tired.

When he first came home he would sleep all through the night, but now? He hollers and cry for only God knows why. I honestly think it has to do with Jayson, as soon as Jayson stop coming around as much that's when my poor baby would cry..

But that's my baby so I'm going to get out of bed and deal with him until he goes back sleep. Even if I get no sleep at all that's what it's all about when you become a mother, put your children first.

One thing I know is that I never imagined to be doing this by myself.

Never ever have a baby with somebody you know isn't ready for you, or someone who runs away when things start to get hard. See when I came back to Atlanta from my little vacation because Jayceon Sr. called and said he wanted everybody there. So I came and everybody saw I was pregnant including Jayson. I sat down with him and talked to him as he fed me all the lies in the world, but I believed him...

Now here I am with my 7 month old baby in my hands feeding him all while trying to stay awake.

Looking at my phone I notice it's 4:25am and I'm now in the rocking chair in Kayson's room with him in my hands, I decided it'd be a perfect time to rest my eyes... "Goodnight my baby boy."

I feel myself now being lifted into the air and my hands are empty. That's when I start to panic... "Put me down!" I knew who it was by their scent, and the way they gripped my waist.. This was my first time seeing him this month.

"Bre let me talk to your hard headed ass instead of you yelling at me." I was up but not fully after resisting him I got tired and gave up.

"Goodnight baby girl" I heard him whisper as he laid me down in the bed. I felt the warmth of his body disappear and I figured he was leaving as my eyes shut..

---------
Baby Kayson picture 🌸