A Fool In Love

Cassidy

"I can't do this shit anymore Daniel. I try and I try so hard to do everything to please you and this how you do me? You hit me and hit me, what you think Danielle is going to start to think? That it's okay for a nigga to hit her, because she always see you hitting on me and it's not okay! It's not..."

At this point I broke down completely... I've been getting beat on by Daniel, he always tells me he'll stop or that he's sorry. But then he's back at beating my ass. I cut off everyone for him, he did tell me to lose all contact with them. But that wasn't the main reason why, the only reason why. The main reason was because I didn't want people to think I was stupid. To think that I'm less then what I am because I'm not... I know I shouldn't care what others think but I didn't want to be seen at my lowest point. Right now I'm at my lowest point.

This wouldn't have happened if Jayceon just was there for me. Love me. Held me down. Listen to me at the dinner when I tried to tell him how I felt or even answered my calls when Daniel first hit me..

Daniel stood up and got closer to me and I flinched back. I was shaking, I was scared of him. I had heard him curse under his breath as he stayed in his spot, he didn't come any closer.

"Baby I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong but it wasn't on purpose. I know it's no excuse for me to ever lay a hand on you. I wasn't raised like that, it just I do before I think sometimes. I regret it a lot, it hurts me to know that I'm the cause of your pain... Because I love you"

I sat on the floor and cried. I later heard him open the door and walk away..

I'm just a fool in love....