Chapter 6

Breauna

After Jayson's strokes started to get sloppy I already knew he was close to releasing. We were now in the doggy position and I threw it back at him while clenching my walls around him.

My toes started to curl and I knew I was ready to cum. "Shiitt J go deeper" I whined and yelled at the same time.

Before I knew it we both reached our climax and I curled into the side of him before I got up to show. I was somewhat sore since I've hadn't had sex in forever.

"I'm going to go shower." I got up and walked into the shower knowing that once I got down everything was going to go down.

--------
Sitting on my bed which has a fresh new set of sheets on it, I looked up at Jayson who was in a chair across from me waiting on him to say what he has to say.

"Wassup?" I spoke nonchalant, but this shit was actually eating me up. I noticed his hazel eyes glistening.... I mentally, emotionally, and physically prepare my self... Lord knows I'm going to put my hands on him.

"Aight baby, so you know I love you?" His voice was a little shaky as my brown eyes stared him in his eyes. He couldn't even look me in my eyes, he broke contact. I stiffly nodded my head and he licked his lips before he began to speak again. I heard him curse under his breath.

"I don't know how I'm a say this shit Bre, I love you and ion wanna see you hurt." I was getting frustrated "just spit the shit out!" I yelled out.

"You remember when I was gone? I got a baby on the way." I knew damn well he didn't mutter what I think he did. He muttered it looking down and I wanted him to look me in my face.

I stood up and gripped his face in my hands while tears stream down my face. "Look me in my face like a damn man and tell me you got another baby. Look at me while you break my heart." My chest vibrated while I cried, looking straight into the eyes of the man I love, and thought loved me.

"I stay here and watch our child while you out here fucking other bitches? When you return from your long ass vacation fucking this and that bitch I'm with Kayceon listening to him trying to speak and say words, listening to him babbles, watching him crawl and all the shit that we were suppose to be doing TO FUCKING GETHER!" A sob came out my mouth when I let his face go. Through my tears I could see red marks on his face.

" I always knew you weren't any good for me but there I was trying and trying. Crying and crying, and just continuously getting my heart broken. You always tell me you got me, you're going to protect and love me but here you go breaking me!" I knew I looked broken because that's just how I felt. "You tell me you love me, lie!" I yelled out, my words came out broken.

He stood up and looked at me unshed tears in his eyes. He walked up to me and before I knew I slapped him in his face, after slap I punched. He just stood there mumbling I'm sorry.

"Guess what?!? Sorry isn't enough!!! Sorry going to get the girl unpregnanted? Sorry going to get you to act right, huh? I NEVER cheated on you after you did me so dirty time and time after again. You apologized over and over again but sorry and shit."

I sat down on the bed and it all just hit me...

(Present)

Here I am sitting on my bed crying my eyes out in front of a nigga because of the same nigga. I swore to myself I wouldn't ever cry in front of no nigga especially if he's the reason I'm crying like some bitch. Yet, I always seem to cry in front of him...

"So you're telling me you got her pregnant?!" I yelled out at him, my heart broke to even say that shit.

"Yes Breauna, I got her pregnant. She's six months." I don't understand why he sound so frustrated. He did this shit to me!

"Sooo while I was at home taking care of my sick child by my damn self, stressing myself out because I was worried if he would stop breathing in his damn sleep. You wasn't there for me! The only person who was there for me trying to help me was Mama Tiffany (she's his mom from book one, Chapter 35)."

I was honestly done, this "relationship" is finish, there's no returning from this.. I could tell he had something else he needed to get off his chest, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to bug him about it or not..

" uhhh, I gotta marry her before the baby come." a low chuckle escape my mouth as tears cascaded down my face. "So, we're just going to ignore the fact that I have this necklace around my neck with a ring attached to it? We gone ignore the fact that you said this symbolize that I have your heart and you got mine?"

I walked up to him, although the height difference I could still beat his ass! I punched him in his face, he dropped to his knees hugging my face pleading, begging for forgiveness. But how can I forgive him? He went ahead and got a whole entire different family and engaged.

" GET THE FUCK OFF ME JAYSON!!!" I kicked 'him' I mean he already got two kids why the fuck he need more?

"Shit Bre, if you don't calm the fuck down-" he began but I just cried asking how could he do this to me, over and over again.

He stood up and hugged me while in my pain while I just cried, "I ain't gone marry her, you know you got my heart Bre."

He muttered I love you over and over again while I just continued to cry on his shirt, I knew snot was probably all over his shirt too but I could care less.

How could he break my heart...?

How can I still love him?

I don't want to be a fool in love with him, but I just can't help it...

-------
Finally updated for you all!
Vote & Comment ❤️ next chapter will be about Cassidy and Daniella's disappearance.