Chapter 4

Daniel

What did I just do? I didn't mean to hurt her... I have to leave, and maybe never come back.

Maybe in a few days I could come back to get  Danielle but now I have to go. After she stopped fighting against my hold I dropped her to the floor and heard a small thud.. She was so limp and looked weak. My had prints were all around her neck.

"Shit! What the fuck did I just do?" I mumbled to myself as I paced the kitchen back and forth smacking my head. "Fuck, I have to leave... I have to leave" I hit my head one more time before running up the stairs. When I got to the top I heard Danielle yelling her head off. I wasn't sure if it was because of the noise that happened downstairs or because her show was over. I put on another episode of Doc McStuffins then gave her, her pacifier.

Grabbing my duffel bag I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my gun I hid behind the mirror closing the mirror back I saw a knife in my fucking shoulder. "Bitch you stabbed me!" I yelled, as I ran down the stairs to the spot I left her in only to see that she was no longer there.. "What the fuck?"

She was gone and I was ready to get the fuck out of here too. I ran up the stairs to grab a few of my belongings I saw Danielle was missing too but I heard sirens and I knew I had to get the fuck out of here before I got arrested. My shoulder still hurt like shit, but I will be back for Cassidy De'Mornay Legend.

--------
I know this was short, I should have something else written before Monday.  Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving ❤️