Chapter 5

Part Two

Jayson

A few hours earlier

After dropping off Kayson I could feel the tension thick in the car between Bre and I.

No bs I love this girl with everything in me. But it's just like ion know how to love her, I try and I always fuck up. Now I'm trying to figure how the fuck I'm a tell her the reason I haven't been spending time with her or my baby is because I got this girl pregnant.

Robyn, the girl I got pregnant. She's a good girl, I got love for her but it ain't shit compared to what I got for Bre. I knew I needed to find my way home to Bre, but I already fucked up and might not even have a home with Bre anymore.

I already know all hell is going to break loose as soon as I mention that it's some other girl carrying my child, my first baby girl to be exact.

I grip her hand in mine, knowing it might be the last time I actually am this close to her. "Look at me Breauna" I saw her eyes close before she turned her and opened them. I could see all the emotion her face held and the unshed tears in her eyes. "You know I love you right?" I really did love her and I wanted her to know that without any doubt.

I parked the car into the condo complex garage and looked over at her. She still didn't answer my question and I knew why.

"Baby come here" she was hesitant at first but she then crawled over on to my lap. The look in her eyes let me know that she was trying to keep strong, she didn't want to break down.

I started to speak again, "I love you, shit more than I ever thought I could love a person. But look I'm trying, I'm trying to fix shit for us. I don't want you to ever doubt how much I love yo ass. I know you got all these thoughts in yo big ass head, but don't forget I love you." My hand cupped her face as a tear dropped from her eye.

"This shit fucking me up to see you like this right now Bre. Don't cry over my ass because I ain't nobody to cry over. I ain't shit for you to be crying over." Her face dipped to the crook of my neck.

"I don't know why I'm feeling like this Jayson, I knew better to fall in love with a thug but yet here I am crying like a bitch. You just keep on breaking my heart..." I could hear the hurt in her voice. All because of me.

Before I knew it I dipped down and kissed her on her lips. It took awhile before she responded to the kiss but eventually she did.

As I left a trail of kisses down her neck I whispered, "I'm sorry" over and over. I could feel her shudder. She pulled my shirt off over my head and I knew we had to get out this car because things were going to get messy very quickly.

Stepping out the car with no shirt on, Bre legs wrapped around my body and her arms around my neck I walked to the elevator with her kissing my neck. She let out a giggle "you gotta put me down before someone sees."

My hand that was gripping her ass found its way under her dress. She was already wet but I wanted to play with her a little bit. "What's my name baby?" She continued to moan but never answered my question.

The elevator stopped on the third floor and an older white couple walked on. "Put me down!" Bre whispered yelled in my ear. The older people heard her and smiled at us. "You remember when we were like that?" The older man said to the lady, she blushed right as Bre bit down on my shoulder.

I push my fingers in and out of her curving them slightly. The older people were oblivious to the fact that I was fingering her on the elevator. The ride seem longer and longer to reached the 14th floor. I felt her pussy walls clamp down on my fingers and in one motion I pulled my fingers out of her.

She looked up at me pissed and all I could do is laugh as the older couple stepped off the elevator on the fifth floor. "Now what's my name baby?" I was thinking about being caught for having some type of sexual activities in public. As I ripped her underwear and placed her on my shoulders.

As soon as my mouth was against her pussy, she let out of a string of curse words. "Shit daddy, fuckk." I had her against the wall and the elevator stopped again but I kept on eating. I wasn't sure if it was our floor or not but I heard a little girl scream and the elevator start moving again.

I knew she was on the edge of cumming and I did what I knew she would love. I nibbled on her clit while sticking my finger in her, curving it upward she release everything. I could hear her panting as I slurped her up. I dropped her down just as we reached our floor. You could smell the scent of sex lingering in the air as we stepped out of the elevator.

As we reached the condo door I already knew what was going to go down.

----------------
Robyn in the MM
Somebody had wanted an update so here y'all go 🎉 next chapter will be up soon ❤️