Chapter 2

I don't really remember my life before Tinker Bell found me. All I know is I didn't want to grow up so I wan away. I don't even remember my parents or if I had any brother is sisters. It's just me and the lost boys now. I go to different states and find runaway boys who don't want to grow up. They are of all ages some small who don't really have a family to go to.

Right now I was high up in a tree with Tink resting her small little body on a leave. We where listing to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen tell stories about me. Me! She was talking about me! I wonder how she knew of my stories and my adventures. She was telling the story of how I cut off hooks hand and fed it to a alligator. I laughed quietly at the memory. I wanted her to come and tell more stories to me an the lost boys. 'They shall have a mother by tomorrow.' I thought as I picked up Tink and flew back to Neverland.

Once we arrived in Neverland I flew my way to our secret hideout in the forest. Once there I rounded up all the lost boys. "I have found you all a mother!" I announced to them. They all cheered and smiled happily. "When can we see her?" The little brown haired freckled boy we call Freckles asked me. "By tomorrow night. Just before bed. So she can tell us stories." I said mater-of-factually. All the boys cheered again and began dancing around and celebrating.

That night I flew back to her house to watch her sleep. She always keeps the window wide open letting in the moons bright lighting. I sat on her window seat and looked over at her angle like face. She was so peaceful and beautiful. I could hear her parents in the next room fighting about the bills. I don't know how she could come from them. They where hateful and careless. I slowly walked boiler to her and moved a peace of her hair away from her face. "Sweat dreams angle" I said as I kissed her forehead.

A/N**Thank you all for reading this!(: love you guys so much!<3**A/N