Chapter 10.

[ 10 chapters left after this omg I can't breath I love you all so much! ]

"Hey Peter" I said as I walked back inside our hut. It feels like months since I first arrived here. Honestly I don't know how long it's actually been. Peter and I have been getting along perfectly. We do have our occasional fights, but what couple doesn't now-a-days. I feel like we're closer now and I feel like I can finally ask him something important.

"Hey Pay" Peter said while flying over to me and kissing my cheek. Blushing I smiled up at him "must you fly all the time?" I asked. "What's the point in walking when you can fly?" he asked while flying around the hut. Laughing at him I sighed. "Peter" I said seriously. "I want to get Alex and bring her here" I said sitting on our bed. He stopped flying and walked to me slowly.

"I promised I would bring her to you, and I will" he said while hugging me to him side. "Thank you Peter" I said while hugging him. "Anything or you darling" he said kissing my head. Laughing I pinched his side and shot up. "Chase me Peter!" I yelled while running outside.

"Got you!" he said while picking me up and spinning us in the air. "Noooo" I yelled while laughing. "Cheater!" I said as he put me on the ground again. "I would never cheat!" he said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. "Yeah, okay" I said with sarcasm dripping from my words. He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "I have to get going if I'm getting Alex while her adoptive parents are gone." Peter mumbled as he hugged be from the side.

"Okay." I whispered as I felt his hands slip away. Without looking up I walked back to our hut. "Be safe." I whispered as I opened the door. Closing the door behind me I made my way to the bed and laid down under the animal skin blankets. After a while my eyes started to droop and fatigue took over my body.

"WE'VE DONE IT MEN!" I faintly heard a gruff voice yell out. "WE'VE STOLLEN PETER PANS ONLY HOPE!" the voice yelled again. Scrunching my eyebrows in confusion I slowly opened my eyes. Looking around I noticed I wasn't at home anymore. Instead of my bed it was a plank of wood. Chains covered my wrists and ankles. A rope was raped around my mouth keeping me from making any noises. "WE'VE STOLEN THE ONLY THING PETER HAS AND WILL EVER CARE ABOUT!" the voice yelled sounding much closer.

"We've stolen Peter's one and only true love" the voice said as a set of door where yanked open and sun light flooded in blinding me momentarily. As my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed they where Pirates. Pirates have taken me away from Peter. As I looked closer I noticed it was just any Pirate. 'Hook' I thought as he smiled smugly at me. "James Hook my dear." He said tilting his hat to me. "You'll be sure to remember that name."