Chapter 4

I laughed. I laughed so hard my sides started hurting, tears where running down my face, and I couldn't breathe. I was laying on my side in the dirt trying to breath. "R-really?" I choked out as I whipped tears away and tried calming my breathing down. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I knew you wouldn't believe me Angle." He said shaking his head. I stared at him oddly as he stood up. He reached down and pulled me up to my feet. "Ugh" I groaned as I slammed into his chest. "Sorry Angle" he said smiling at me.

"You don't look like Peter Pan to me." I said while rolling my eyes. He just smiled and winked. "Yeah, look down Angle." He whispered against my lips. My breath hitched as I looked down. Our feet where a good 7ft off the ground. We where just hovering there. Him holding my waist and his lips close to my ear. "Come with me. Away from the pain. Away from the hate. Away from the secrets, and away to Neverland." He whispered in my ear. My head snapped up to his.

"What about my sister?" I whispered looking down at his lips. I looked back at his beautiful baby blue eyes. "You have a sister?" He said looking kind of sad. We started slowly floating back to the ground. "She's little. And loves you're adventures." I said smirking as his eyes lit up again. "Really? Well maybe she could come with us." He said taking my hand. I grabbed my bag and book before taking his hand again.

"What if people see you?" I asked noticing his leave out fit. He just laughed at me and shook his head. "I have normal clothes Angle." He said before flying off to who knows where. I just sighed and continued walking. I knew this was all a dream or something. I probably fell asleep reading my book or something.

As I was walking home I saw a guy in a back hoodie, blue jeans, and biker boots walking to me. I looked around my not really wanting to stair at him the wrong way. Once he was a few feet away from me he stopped walking causing me to stop. I couldn't walk around him because there where the woods on my right and the busy road on my left. "E-excuse me." I stuttered trying not to faint from being so scared.

The man laughed and went to touch me but I pulled back and turned around. Only to find him in front of me. Gasping I looked up and saw the same boy I saw in the woods. "H-how?" I whispered shocked to see he was a real person. The boy laughed and shook his was. "I told you Angle. I'm Peter Pan." He said while slinging his arm over my shoulder and walking the was I was going.