Chapter 5

Once we come upon my sisters new 'house' I suddenly got nervous and scared. Peter squeezed my hand and pulled me along as he walked up to the door and knocked. The same women I saw the day Alex was 'taken' away opened the door with a bright smile on her face and a plate of cookies in her had. "Hello?" she said hesitantly as she eyed Peter. "Hi...Is Alex home? I'm Payton...her sister" I said shyly as I tried pulling my hand free from Peters.

"Oh I'm sorry dear, she just left for dance class...she should be back at around 3:30-ish, if you'd like to come back then?" she asked as she looked back at me. I nodded and thanked her before pulling Peter down the walkway and to the side walk. "So what do we do until then?" I asked as I finally got my hand free from his. I watched as Peter shrugged them smiled brightly as he grabbed my hand again and yanked me down the sidewalk as he ran back to the forest.

"Peter slow the heck down would you!?" I yelled as I almost tripped over tree roots and fallen branches. I was suddenly rammed into a hard back as Peter stopped abruptly. "Geez, why the rush?" I asked as I rubbed my forehead in pain. Instead of answering me he just stepped out of the way. I gasped as I saw a stone walkway with a stone arch that had roses growing up the sides and inside.

"Peter...it's beautiful." I said as I walked under the arch and in to a court yard that had rose bushes surrounding a fountain. It had a beautiful stone women holing her hands in the air, it had a lily in her hands with water coming out of it. Looking around the court yard I saw more stone archways. "What is this place?" I asked as I looked at Peter. "We call it 'The Center', it's wear all the worlds meet. Neverland, Fatum, Sirena, Orco, and Folleto. We all meet her on the summer solstice. Its like our national holiday."

"What do those words mean?" I asked trying to think of what they could mean. Peter smiled as he pulled me to a stone bench and sat us down. "Fatum or Fairy is the world of Fairies. Every kind of Fairy, big, small, blue, pink, see threw male, female, and the seasonal ones. Sirena or Mermaid is the world of Mermaids. Everything Mermaid related lives there. Orco or Ogre is the world of Ogre's. Folleto or Elf is the world of Elves. Neverland is the world of all of it. It's a place where they can all live peacefully with one other and everything stays the same. Never ages, never dies, never grows old." He said looking deeply in my eyes.

"So, is mother nature real?" I asked feeling a bit stupid after asking. Peter laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, she lives in Fatum though. Considering she is a big Fairy." He said smiling. "Wow, this is a lot to take in." I said as I tried to process all of this. Fairies, mermaids, ogres, and elves where real? I know it's true but I just can't believe it. "I need time Peter." I said as I stood up. "I won't go with you until I process all of this, but I promise I will go. Just in time I will." His face fell slightly but he nodded anyway. He stood up and led me back to the way we came.

Later that night as I lay in my bed I started to think of all the things I learned today. Everything I grew up thinking where just stories turned out to be real. I rolled over and stared at the moon threw my window. As I started to close my eyes I saw Peter sitting on the window seat. "Night angle." He said from the window. "It's Payton" I said before letting sleep take over.

**PICTURE OF PAYTON ON THE SIDE**