Chapter 5: Problems With Each Other

Ali's POV
"How's Cheney?" I asked Alex. She knew we had problems and stuff. And honestly I don't like Lauren.
"Um she's good..." I start to shake my head.
"What are you shaking your head for?" Alex asked me.
"I just can't stand her anymore. It's really hard to not slap her across the face when I see her."

"We are all on the same team. You know your gonna have to settle this before things get more out of hand."
"Yea I don't think that's gonna happen."

"Well you know it has to happen. I'm gonna head back now. I'll see you tomorrow Kriegs."
"Okay, goodnight Alex."

*flashback*
Ali's POV
High school senior year. Lauren Cheney was so rude to me and disliked me. But I felt the same way with her.
"Hey Kriegy." Alex says as she sits next to me at lunch.
"Hey Lex. Why aren't you sitting with the other soccer girls?"
"Well Ali your part of the team to and your also my friend." She said with a smile.
We ate lunch together and talked for a while until Lauren Cheney comes.

"Hey Alex the girls are gonna go practice on the field later after school. Do you wanna come?"
"Oh umm..." Then Alex looked at me for an answer and I just nodded.
"Yea sure I'll be there." Alex said.

Lauren didn't even look at me or even plan on inviting me. She talked to Alex like I wasn't even there. It pissed me off so badly that I could have gotten up and punched her.

"Awesome see you there!" Lauren said. Before she left she gave me a glare.
"Are you sure Ali?" Alex asks me.
"Yea it's fine."
"Okay."

She gave me a quick hug then the bell rang. I had a lot of respect and trust in Alex. She was always there for me when no one else was. And in soccer no one would talked to me except her.
*end of flashback*

Since then Alex has always been there for even up to this day.

Tobins POV
I was still in Lauren and ARods room just talking to them. Then we all heard the TV turn on from the other room and I knew Alex was back.
"Well ill see both of you tomorrow. Goodnight guys."
"Goodnight Tobs!"

I went back to my room and saw Alex laying in bed watching tv.
"Hey lex." I said.
"Oh hey Tobs." She said back then turned off the tv.

"So who'd you visit today?"
"KO and HAO , then I bumped into Ashlyn so i talked to her for a bit, then I went to Kriegys room.
"That's cool. We'll be seeing the rest of the team tomorrow."

"Well I'm going to bed now, i had a long day today."
"Same here. But wait, Tobin."
"Yea?"
I looked at her and saw her arms out waiting for a hug. I walked over and give her a hug.
"I've missed your hugs." Alex said.
"I've missed your to."

Finally we pulled away and went to our beds.
"Goodnight Alex, I love you."
"I love you to Tobs."

We both drifted off to sleep and it felt good knowing I was finally back with my bestfriend.

The next morning Alex and me walked down to breakfast where the rest of the team was. I smiled seeing all of them. We both gave everyone a hug then we got our breakfast. We had today off because the last couple of people from our team just arrived last night and we wanted to give them a break.

Alex and me sat next to Lauren, ARod, and KO. It was fun, our first full team practice since our World Cup win.

Lauren's POV
We all talked and goofed around a lot. It was fun being back with the girls. Then I had to get up and refill my glass of water. Once I turned around Ali was behind me and I bumped into her causing my drink to spill all over her.