Chapter 6: No More

Alex's POV
"Good morning lex." Tobin says to me as I get out of bed.
"Good morning." I say back. I was still pretty tired because I didn't get as much sleep last night because I was just thinking about what happened yesterday. I was pretty mad and disappointed with Lauren.

"So uh you wanna talk about what happened?" Tobin asked, looking at me a little worried.

"I went to talk to Lauren yesterday and like we kind of talked about what happened. Then she started to yell and scream at me when I was talking. I know I didn't say anything wrong and I was a little surprised when she started to yell at me. Yea your probably thinking so what she just yelled at you. But I remember last winter here in New York she made a promise that she would never yell at me or get mad and she broke that promise..."

"I'm sorry Lex. I can try to talk to her if you want."
"If you want to then go ahead. I'm gonna go visit Ali later."
"Okay. Well you know I'm always here for you."
"I know you are, thanks Tobs."

After breakfast I took a quick shower, put some fresh clothes on, and went to Ali's room. Once I get to her room I knock on the door.
"It's open." I hear Ali yell.
I open the door and walk in. I see Ali still laying in bed.

"Hey Kriegs."
"What's up Morgan?"
"Just checking up on you."
"Or you want to talk about Lauren and me."
"Oh Ali, you always seem to read my mind."
"It's a best friend thing." We both just laugh.

"But yea yesterday kinda got out of hand.."
"Yea I know. I tried to keep it in and not do anything but I had flashbacks of what she did to me senior year so I just let it out I guess."
"Oh senior year, it kind of felt like you and me against the whole school." I said to Ali who smiled.
"Alex, are you on my side on this?"

I knew this question would come up at one point. And the truth was I wasn't on a side. I wanted them both to be friends because both of them were my friends. But just to comfort her and so she knows I'm there for her I said yes.
"Uh yea of course I am..."
"Okay good."

Ali's POV
It made me happy to know she was on my side. I wanted her to be. She stayed there and talked to me for a while until she had to go.
"I'm gonna head back now, I'll see you later Kriegy call me if you need anything."
"Okay bye Alex."

Once she left I got my crutches and decided to walk around for a bit. I went down to the training room to get some pills for my knee because it was hurting like crazy especially after Lauren pushed me and I landed on it.

Once I got my medicine I went to the locker rooms and got some pre wrap out of my locker. Alex was running low on her pink pre wrap so I was gonna give her a new roll. As I was opening my locker I hear someone walk into the locker room. Of course this would happen to me. Of course Lauren Cheney would be in here.

"What are you doing in here?" Lauren asks me.
"I think I should be the one asking you that."

"Hurry up and get out of here." Lauren says.
"Why don't you get out of here and wait for me to finish what I'm doing in here."

"Oh shut up Ali."
"Or what?"

"I don't think you wanna go there Krieger."
"Oh actually yes I do wanna go there Cheney. You think your tougher and stronger then me? You think I'm scared of you? I may have crutches but I'm not weak and I'm not scared of you. So you can shut up and get your little ass out of this locker room."

"Or what? What are you gonna do Ali?"

She just always knows how to push me to my limit. I go over to Lauren and shove her really hard against the locker.
"Fine you wanna play this game Krieger!" Then Lauren comes over and punches me square in the face. It really hurt. I already felt a bruise coming on my cheek. I looked away in pain then I turned, looked at Lauren and punched her really hard on her cheek causing her to slam into the lockers and fall. She got up and punched me again then I fell and landed hard on my knee. It felt like I just broke it again. I screamed loudly in pain.