Chapter 1

"Another shot!" I yell at the bartender, Dylan. He's like my homie, someone who I can just get along with. I've known him since I've moved in New Jersey which was a few years ago. Plus, he gives me a discount.

"That's your fifth one Alexa, you sure your okay for the day?" he says raising me an eyebrow.

"You know my tolerance is high Dylan, I'm okay, see you later." I say leaving a twenty dollar bill and taking my last shot. I jump off the stool and head out.

Taking out my keys, I unlock my car a 73's Jensen Interceptor and jump in. Turn on the ignition and put on my music. It's blasting out the car playing my favorite song "Fire" by Snow Tha Product. I make my way out the parking lot and head to kris's house, the nickname I picked for her since I was too lazy to say Kristen. Her house is like the chill zone. She's my best friend so far, I mean i've gotten backstabbed a million times, so I'll keep my eye on her just to make sure. It's not like I'll ever give a shit about her ass anyways.

I see a red light and see no sign of any cars so I just cross it. Why wait when no-ones passing. Good thing I didn't get caught like last time, just flirted with the cop and it actually worked, good thing I'm a women, a guy would have never gone off with that.

I reach her driveway and park behind your motorcycle. She actually looks hot when she rides it, every since she got it men seem more attracted to her.

I open the door and see her ontop of Zac eating each other up. When Zac is with anyone he just wants to fuck them. He's a hottie you could say with those abs that attract girls. Before anything can get anyfurther I slam the door hard, catching their attention.

"Alex you scared the shit out of me." she says lifting herself off him.

"Nice Alex, I was just about to get laid." Zac says eyeing me angrily

"Shut the fuck up and get out." I say stomping my boots across the floor making my way to sit on a leather seat chair. Reaching for my back pocket for my cigarettes and taking one out laying it on my lips.

"Lighter?" Kris says passing me it landing on my lap. I light it inhaling the smoke until it reaches my lungs, and exhaling it through my nose.

"Mind giving me one?" Zac says reaching out

I throw him my packet and lighter giving him my response. I lay out my feet on top the coffee table and cross them exhaling again, how relaxing.

"So what's up?" Kris says sitting right across from me drinking brown liquid from a glass cup.

"Just chillin." Inhaling once more, watching Zac still shirtless starting at Kris eagerly.

"So you still up for tonight?" She says taking a cigarette from my packet and throwing it back to where it belongs.

"Maybe, if I feel like it." I say debating if I should or shouldn't

"You usually don't feel like it, c'mon, it'll be fun, I'll buy you all the drinks you want." She's Tempting me, she sure does know how to tempt.

"Sure where and what time." I say hating the ideas of clubs, I like party's not clubs.

"Frankies at eight, dress nice they'll be guys there, who knows you might fuck someone, I know I will." she says staring at Zac who happens to be sitting all silently, most likely thinking of fucking her once I leave.

"Aight, see you there." I say lifting myself off, heading towards the door slamming it behind me, guess I came here for no fucking reason.

Turning on the ignition once again, just sitting there thinking where I should go. Fuck, what to do, what to do. I'll hit Lukes's place, fuck it, we might have a little fun since I happen to be bored as fuck.

Parking my car in my driveway, and getting out just to cross the street to Luke's house. Good thing we live right across. Never have I thought I would be fucking my neighbor. It's quite of an awesome thing actually.

I twist open the door knob calling for Luke. My eye catches a bottle of alcohol recently open, I find myself making my way to chug straight from it. I lay on the couch enjoying my drink waiting for Luke.

"Hey Alex, thanks for grabbing my drink." He says sarcastically laying flat besides me.

"Your welcome." Rolling along with him

"Came for the same thing as last night?" he says pulling the bottle away to only drink himself

"Maybe." Knowing he's right

He lays the bottle down on the table and cups my face kissing me, scenting the alcohol through his lips. I respond by sitting in front of him just how Kris was awhile ago. My arms go under his shirt feeling his skin right underneath. I feel his hands tugging on my shirt making me take it off throwing it on the floor. He bites my bottom lip and I return biting his lip piercing taking a groan out of him, already knowing that's a turn on for him. He takes off his shirt tossing it along where mines fell moments ago.

My hands trace along his abdomen while he attaches his lips around my neck making me crave more of him. Those lips make their way more lower down sucking on every little skin they touch. His fingers unclasp my bra and his large hand cup one breast in hand while the other on my hips, and his lips nibble on the other breast's sensitive skin making a groan slip my mouth.

He tugs my jeans making me stand quickly to take them off while he takes his off himself. I lay my arms around his neck while he holds my thighs motioning me to jump on his waist. Taking it, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist while he lays me on a desk by the t.v. One of his hands hold my neck and the other reaches for a condom by the t.v. I kiss his neck sucking, making sure I leave a mark and he groans louder than before. Once he's done he immediately enters me, making me gasp and pull his hair. My lips make their way to his mouth while he starts his pace slow teasing me as always. Moving my hips along to pick up the pace, he grips on my thighs only to move me besides the desk leaning on the wall.

My hands make my way to his shoulders when he picks the pace up making me lay a kiss on his forehead. He whispers my name in my chest when I start digging my nails into his skin seeking more of him. Tightening my legs around him when I'm about to reach my high when I groan his name, taking my name out of him.

"Almost." I groan my back arching on the wall. He responds by moving fater making me whimper lounder. I reach my high breathing heavily and he comes in later. My hands go through his sweaty hair while he puffs.

"Your the best sex partner I've ever had." he says while laying a gentle kiss on my left boob.

"Your not so bad yourself." I say while he sets me down on the floor standing weakly.

Bending down to reach my shirt on the floor when he slaps my bear ass making me stand instantly.

"What? No ass slapping alowed after I've fucked you?" he smirks

"Only when we fuck." I say returning his smirk back.

"Hey, want to join me going to a club later today?" I say pulling my jeans up.

"Will I be able to fuck you later?" This horny bastered, we just fucked and he's talking to me about fucking again.

"Yes or no." I say clasping my bra on while he stares at me doing it.

"Sure, why not I aint got shit to do later. What time?" he says already all changed up.

"8, pick me up?" I ask knowing already I won't be able to drive back in my condition.

"Sure, you better be sexy as fuck." he says checking me out.

"Shut the fuck up and pick me up." I say closing the door and heading towards my house.

AUTHORS NOTE: Please please Vote and comment!! >.< I want to know what you guys think of this book :) Just wait till chapter 2! There's wayyy more to come ! :D LOVE U ALL!!! XD So Sorry If mistakes Because English Isnt My First Language! /.\