Chapter 3

"Pass it." Niall says reaching out. He actually did have a spot. Exactly what I needed. Good thing he has a connection with his friend. A room with dim lights and a chandelier shinning in the celling's center. Leather red couches which are really comfortable. This is nice.

"So, you guys together?" Niall raises a brow.

"Why does everyone say that?" I say in frustration remebering Kris telling me the same thing awhile ago.

"I guess cus' you guys seem very stick together." Stick together? He's just my fück partner, nothing more.

"So did we Niall, forget already." I mention remembering how close we use to be. Flashbacks come at me of him and me. They stop at that one memory on why we stoped being friends and I snap. Finishing off the blunt I stand leaving wanting to be away from him as possible.

"Where you going?" Niall ask standing surprisingly

"Away from you." I say opening the door. Making my way out, I bump into someone. I nudge past their shoulder not giving a fück while marching downstairs.

"Alex!" Luke calls but I ignore and make my way towards the bar and order another two shots. I make sure Kris pays for my shít who is still on the table all drunk.

I chug the cup down making sure not a single drop stays. Once I finish I notice Luke finally appraoching me surely wanting to know why I flipped. He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off with my lips on his.

"Take me home." I whisper in his ear slightly pulling it in-between my teeth. He nods as a response and yanks my hand in his heading out.

Once we're out I feel a breeze brushing my face past my shoulders giving me a shiver. Ignoring it, I pull Luke closer to warm me, sliding my arm through his. We enter the elevator in silent, surprised he hasn't said shít. We reach our level and his car happens to be the only one left. He unlocks it and I jump in all intoxicated.

"What a night." Luke says putting in the keys in the ignition but not turning it on.

"A night that still hasn't finished." I intrude seeing a smirk grow threw that beautiful face of his.

"My place or yours?" he questions knowing exactly what.

"I do love your sheets." Not being able to resist my drunk smile.

"My place it is." he says turning on the car heading to his place. Knowing what is to come excites me. I'll fück him over and over until I forget tonight.

  --------------------------------------------

"Yeah, Niall said you left without a word." Kris says blowing out smoke.

"I hate clubs I told you already." I ignore her response.

"Oh wells, at least I had fun." She says

"So what do you have in mind doing today? Besides fücking Zac." I say right after sniffing my nose on the table where my coke is laid out neatly.

"I heard Zayn's throwing a party tomorrow night. I'll probably just stay in today, feeling kind of lazy anyways."  I know she's lyin. She'll most likely have Zac come over.

"I'll hit the bar later." I say sniffing once again loving this feeling.

"I just might join you, who knows I might bring the whole pack." She says pouring herself a drink.

"Up to you, I have to leave now, I have something to do." I say finishing off the last bit on the table.

"Oh I see, no invite huh?" She says drinking while eyeing me closely.

"You said you were lazy." I bark back snatching the bottle of alcohol on the table.

"That was before." She says

I hold up my pointer finger to her while I chug down the drink. I finish and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand while laying the bottle down on the table.

"I'm gonna do a job, so it's better if you don't come." I say finally answering her, knowing she won't tag along.

"Your right, fine I'll see you at the bar." She says while reaching for her phone.

I leave her house and reach my phone calling Jesse saying I'm on my way. He told me to meet him in Zayn's house, somewhere I haven't been in awhile.

As I get there I see three cars parked and a motorcycle. I don't  know who's they are so I just make my way to the house. As I enter, smoke comes blowing out immediately. I breathe in the smoke and march my way inside to search for Jesse. I spot Zayn chillin with a couple of girls around him on the couch and I approach him noticing a blunt in his fingers.

"Hey Alex, Jesse's waiting for you upstairs." He says eyeing me from head to toe.

"Okay, see you later." I say while making my way upstairs.

There's three bedrooms and I don't know which door he's in. Taking a guess I open the last door and notice Jesse sitting in a black leather chair. He's talking on the phone so I suggest to wait silently.

Jesse's so does not seem like a guy to do serious buisness. I mean yeah he's pretty hadsome, especially with those hazel eyes of his. But he dosen't fit in what he does for a living. The first time I met him I was thankful. Him and me go way back. Probably one of the oldest people I know so far.

"Okay bye." He says and hangs up and stands approaching me with a greeting smile

"Hey so how you been." He says smiling widely causing wrinkles coming from the sides of his eyes

"Good I guess, I mean same shít but I'm good. You?" I ask feeling quite light headed of the alcohol I drank before I got here.

"Same. So here, there's this small job I want you to do, no biggie." He says opening a small desk passing me a yellow envelope.

"His name is Mikey Clifford. You'll meet him in one hour in Frankie's. His dad owns the place and your just the deliver just like him. Room 4 level 3. That's the room he'll be in. Just give him the envelope and say that I sended you. Easy." He says

"That's it?" I question. I mean Jess usually wants to meet when it's a big job or something happened.

"Yes, why?" He questions curiously.

"Oh, nothing." I lie.

"Okay then that should be all." He says motioning me to get out.

"Do you have something for me?" I ask

"Oh yeah, almost forgot here." He reaches over the desk and pulls out two ziplock bags. One filled with weed and the other filled with cocaine, he throws it to me. He opens the desk and takes out a white envelope and passes it to me.

"Your pay from last time, I put a little extra in there because you did better than I thought you would." He winks at me.

"Thanks, bye." I leave hearing an incoming call come from him.

I march downstairs heading to do the job my hands all filled up. Once I'm down I see Zayn making out with one girl while the other smokes his blunt.

Exiting out the scene, I shove my stuff in the car and make my way to Frankie's to do this job. Out of all places it had to be Frankie's. Just deliver this envelope, why can't he get it himself. This is one easy job. These job's get easier and easier everytime.

Authors Note: Thanks For Voting Reading And Commenting Loves! Love You All! Muah! Xoxo ❤️
Please VOTE VOTE VOTE!! ✌