Chapter 11

Alex P.O.V.

These past days I've been working out constantly at the gym. Travis is the owner of the gym recently because of his father who just passed away. Although its a relieve to him because he hated him. He would always complain, and beg me for ways to kill him. It's been age's since I last stepped foot in here. That's why Travis was impressed that I came back. All I do is take a run on the treadmill, lift weights, then hit it at all I got at the boxing bag.

"It's about time to call it quits Alex." Travis says trying hard to hold the bag for me.

"If you can't keep it still then leave me. I was alright without you, I don't need you holding it." I say while trying to catch my breath.

"There's a fighter that needs someone to practice with, I was wondering if you were interested." He says making me stop.

"Yeah, what time?"

"It pays good, and it's around at night. So be here around eight?" He says and I nod taking the gloves off with my teeth.

"Take a rest cause you'll need it." He says and I laugh at his comment. What I need right now is a drink, a strong one too.

_____________________________

At around eight I walk out trying to zipper up my sweater. All I have underneath is a sports bra, which is very comfy. I'm unlocking my car when Luke calls me from his house. I turn around seeing him jog to me.

"Where you off to?" He asks taking in the outfit I'm wearing

"Out." Is all I say

"Can I join?" He raises his pierced brow

"Actually I'd like to be alone."

"C'mon are you sure? I can keep you good company." He winks making me laugh

"I'm busy, although it would be fun." I say leaning in to him.

"Let's be naughty together." He whispers through my ear then nibbles my earlobe.

"How much I would like that but I can't right now." I pull him close till I'm inches away from his face. He kisses my lips and I slide my tongue in his mouth getting a moan from him. He pushes me to the car sliding his arms down to squeeze my àss.

"I'm busy." The words slip from me

"Yeah about to fúck me." He hisses

"I've got to go Luke." I state and he looks at me a bit sadden. He crashes his lips at me after palming me down there a good few minutes. I groan and he stops pleasing me.

"You can go now." He winks after leaving me unpleased. Fúcking Luke, played around with me. That fúcker will pay for that. I try taking the thoughts away and make my way to Travis.