Chapter 13

My hands are dripping with blood when I've finished fighting. The adrenaline I have in my body hasn't left yet so it makes me want to fúck up another face. People are chanting that I'm the winner and the guy I fought​ came with no luck. He comes in and gives me a shake congratulating me. The chanting around the room is just making me more pissed off than I already am when I fight.

Fast walking through people, I shove through them so they won't touch me. People are patting my back, happy for me when really all I am is angry. I need to leave this shît hole before I fist a person.

"Alex!" Luke calls but I ignore and rush past everyone

A spill on my shirt is what stops me twisting my head towards their direction. A drunk couple are laughing and apologizing for the incident. It's the laughing that turns me on with irritation. Grabbing his face I collide it with my knee. He collapses on the ground and I laugh after walking away from a scared girlfriend.

Out the front door I finally breath in a good amount of air. The room was suffocating me alive.

"That was quite a show." I turn around and he leans on the wall blowing out smoke.

Ignoring Harry's remark I continue my path to who knows where. Hearing foot steps behind me I stop and face him.

"What the fûck?"

"The fûck with you. I'm just going to my car. You need to relax." He passes by me and opens the trunk of his car. There lays a pack of Jack's and lots of packs of ciggars.

"You want one hmmm?" He raises a Jack's and twistes the throttle. Chug after chug, he finally sighs after finished with the satisfied amount in his system.

"If you want one, then ask for one." He flashes me a devilish smirk.

"You look like your full of shît." He seems surprised by my words and he shifts​ his right boot with his left one.

"Something tells me your the exact same." He looks at me with a serious stare. Bitting on my bottom lip I walk over to him and lean on his car the way he is.

"That makes two." I offer my hand for the liquor and he puts it on my hand. I bring it to my lips and it slides nicely down my throat. Hearing Luke call my name I drink some more after passing it back to him.

"Alex are you okay? He hit you pretty bad." He sounds worried which irritates me

"I'm alive aren't I?"

"Dude, she killed that shít in there. Who you should be worried about, is the guy she beat." He takes out another damn cigarette.

"I'm serious, what if your bleeding internally or something." Luke goes on.

"Relax the fúck out, it's just bruises, she can take more then a punch." Harry says taking his keys out.

"I'm good, I just need to get fúcked tonight. Fúcked to the point I don't remember shît." I punch Luke in the stomach playfully.

"I know a place if your interested." Harry says from behind. Turning around he has that smirk revealing a dimple.

"Show the way then." He nods and hops in his car. I walk with Luke back to his car and he drives behind Harry. Following him to a place I sure don't know where.

___________________________
I'm offered a drink in this house party. Accepting it I run my finger up and down Luke's back. He's distracted by a girl he's talking to but he hesitates chatting with her because I'm a distraction. He turns to face me and I smirk knowing what's​ on his​ dirty mind.