Chapter 9

Alex P.O.V

"Alex, are you down to go bowling this weekend?" My friend Carla says with her mouth full. Her blonde hair gets in the way of the burger she's eating which is disturbing me a bit.

I met her at a club a while back, boy she was a wreck back then. Couldn't be able to put her feelings together and find out who she really was. Apparently her ex would force her to be the way he wanted her, poor girl. I then loosened her up because she was this uptight control freak who wanted everything in order. Hanging out with me finally gave her the comfortability to be the person she feels right to be.

"Probably. Who planned it?" I say right before she takes a hit from the coke. Luke comes through the front door wobbling his way in. His hand reaches the door to slam it startling me.

"What the fúck?!" I stand up to approach his àss following through my kitchen.

He opens the fridge to only slam it shut. He opens his beer bottle with his thumb and shoots the cap in my sink. He doesn't dare look at me so I stand in front to see what is his fúcking problem. His eyes are blood shot. He turns his full face to see me but then immediately looks away. Too late, I saw a bruise coming up his left cheek.

"Whoa! Who the fúck did that?" I say, and with that Carla comes in the kitchen joining us.

"I got robbed." He slurs the words. Now I figure why the red lazy eye.

"So how did you exactly pay for your liquor after?" Carla says sitting besides me on the counter.

"I got promoted at my job but I didn't want it, but I needed the money so I took it. I left early, went to the pub, I don't even know why I went. Point is, after I left the pub I got jumped." He says his fist turning white at the thought of remembering.

"Wow, that's really fúcked up." Carla says after getting down the counter.

"Well, I need to go, my mom needs something real quick so that's my duty call. See you guys later." She leaves me with Luke who is drunk as fúck. It's weird because I rarely find him in this state. There's a huge gap of silence because of his situation so I decide speaking up.

"Yo-" We both say at the same time and laugh on it.

"You going anywhere?" He says tossing his bottle to the trash. He than approaches me filling the gap between my legs.

"What do you have planned?" I say while caressing his head.

"I need to breathe because I'm suffocating." For a second his eyes sadden but ignores whatever he was thinking of.

"I'll join you anywhere." I tell him

"Join me to the club. It's the only place where there's noise that distracts me." I nod in approval and connect my lips with his. I'm not going to complain to him, especially now when he must feel like total shít. If it were me I'd probably be more of a disaster. At least he knows how to control it.

______________________________

Luke is on his fourth shot and I know by now I'm going to be the one driving the car. I took three shots but no more or else I won't be able to stop my myself. He's not drunk but I know for a fact that's where he plans on heading.

A girl across the bar seductively walks to us but I know not to me. She chats with him totally blowing me off and drags him to the dance floor.

Great, now I'm on my own.  The music is playing over and over which is starting to really bore me. The only thing entertaining is seeing Luke grind on her àss.  I take one last look at Luke, he should be fine one his own. My thoughts are then interrupted by one person I despise.

"Hey Alex, I heard you were here." He sits besides the stool on my left and I shift uncomfortably.

" He sits besides the stool on my left and I shift uncomfortably

"I don't want to talk to you." I don't dare look at him because I can feel his stare.

"Alexa, I've been meaning to tell y-"

"Just shut up Niall!" I cut off his words to go any further.

"Listen to me woul-"

"I don't want to talk." I speak before he finishes any of his sentences.

"LISTEN DAMN IT!" He nearly yells at me but no one could hear but me because of the music. I stare at him and his eyes fill with regret of his harsh words used.

"Fúck off Niall!" I walk away but he catches my arm. I quickly flinch at his grasp shoving him off me.

"Don't touch me." I threaten close up to his face to never do that.

"Then listen to what I have to say- " His words are yet cut off by Mikey now.

"Niall, I told you to bring Alex up once you found her. What took you so long?" Mikey puts his arm around my shoulder turning our backs towards Niall.

"He got distracted like always." I say walking up the stairs with him. This time it lead to a different room that is much bigger. It's not precisely white but pearl, and there are a few girls scattered around with a guy glued to them.

"We're in this room." Mikey leads me right through a red door with him and Niall behind me. Niall catches my stare and by the looks I can tell he's still begging to have a talk.  That's exactly not going to happen.

What surprises me is that Kris is here with an unknown fella, or a few I should say. Their all talking shots in a Jacuzzi laid out in the corner of the room. One Jacuzzi lays on each side of the room that fit a couple people.

My anger ignites when he's laughing along with some dude in front of him. His eyes seem surprised when they land on mines. He then turns it into a deadly serious one matching it with my own. Fúcking Harry.

NOTE: Hope you all liked this chapter! Tell me what you think about it and please vote!! >.< Love you all !! :))