Chapter 2

My short plain black dress just seems tighter on me everytime. I check my make-up once again, my eyeliner seems good today and so does my shadow. Making sure I smell good I grab my perfume and spray crazy, incase I start sweating. My phone rings and Luke tells me we have to go so I head to the front door making sure I won't fall in my heels.

"Don't compliment me." Knowing he must be thinking some perverted thoughts of me. I find him standing by his car opening the door like a gentleman, and like any other guy would he checks me out. He's wearing a silver dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up making his eyes pop out more. Something nice for the first time, I have to admit he looks pretty breathtaking.

"So where to?" He says making a turn to head out the driveway.

"Frankie's." I say while texting Kris if she's there yet.

"Okay Frankie's it is." he says punching in the gas pedal.

We pass the front of the entree and i spot Kris and Zac awaiting by the entree. Why aren't they waiting in line? Luke finally found a spot parked all the way up so we take the elevator down leaving floor nine.

"Never seen you this pretty before." Luke says staring at me from head to toe.

"You did tell me to be sexy." I say while reaching a curl behind to upfront.

"Well you did perfect." he says sliding his arm across my hips kissing my neck.

"Not here dumbass." Removing his arms off my waist

"So later then, how exciting." He says with a grin making me roll my eyes

We cross the street and reach Kris and Zac holding her by her waist. She looks beautiful with her hair up in a french braided on the side with a sparkly dark blue dress with a see through on her back. Well she's smoking hot, I must look like shit besides her. My jealousy lights up seeming more like anger .

"Hey Alex, I see you brang Luke, you look hot Hemmings." she says giving him a wink.

"Whoa, I think I want to fúck you instead Alex." Zac says checking me out

"Maybe I'll let you." I say jokingly

"So what, we going in or what?" I ask Kris, who is giving me a bitchy look, she should know how Zac is so what's her problem.

"We're waiting for Zayn and them, his friend is gonna let us through, his friend has a friend that's the owner of this place." she says staring into Luke's eyes eagerly, I want to ask her why the fúck she's looking at him.

"Wow, what a hook up." he chuckles sliding his arm to my waist, but I don't remove it.

"They're they are." Zac says eyeing a group of guys with some girls around their arms crossing the street.

Eyeing all of them out only knowing half of them. Who are the rest. Every guy has a girl around their arms besides one guy. Must be part of the bunch of people I don't know, never seen his face around before. He's extremely tall but very handsome with his curly hair blowing in the right direction. Once I realize I'm checking him out I decide not to stare any longer, or I'll end up fúcking him instead.

"Hey Kris." A girl who came with Niall says.

"HeyAlex, haven't seen you in awhile, how you been?" Niall says winking at me. I ignore and scoot over more into Luke's arms.

"We going in or what?" Zayn asks the guy I was checking out awhile ago.

"Yeah follow me." he says making his way inside when the security nods at him of approval and releases the red rope for all of us.