Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

What is she bloody doing here? Mikey said she was coming here but I didn't think he was actually fúcking serious. I told him if she is, I'd fúcking kill him.

She's not going to change my humor just because we're in the same room. I take a glance at them and notice she's talking to Mikey shaking her head as in NO. He looks like he's actually begging her to stay. She turns to my direction and I give her my wicked smirk that hopefully gives her the affect to leave.

Surprisingly, she smacks it back to me and starts undressing herself. I don't dare take my eyes off her and she doesn't either. Her stare still holds the deathly one I gave her but changes when Kristen calls her.

"C'mere!" She points to her side

"Too full Kris we'll be going on this side." Mikey says pulling her to the direction where I'm in. Fúck, we're going to be in the same bloody one. How I want to drown her with the water I'm in.

Her walk is devious and I can't help but notice she's wearing a thong. Her bra is laced but not visible enough to see her nipples, that's a shame. There's a pierce on her bellybutton and I can't help but keep checking her out. She would be hot but with that attitude it's a turn off.

"Hi Alexa, loving the thong." The girl I have my arms around compliments her. I take my arm off her and stay with the one who didn't say shít to her.

"That looks sexy on you babe." The other one says so I'm left with no one because they all happen to be on her side. I decide on leaving this hell before I get into a fight with someone.

"Leaving?" She of all people says . She holds an evil innocent face. Her lips slowly turn up to a smirk revealing a dimple on her right cheek. Fúck, how I'd like to punch that side of her cheek and bruise it up badly.

"I'm heading out the balcony for a smoke. Care to join?" I return her sarcastic back to her. She approves, shocking me with her response. She heads out the jacuzzi drying her self with a towel. She drops it on the floor and waits for me by the door.

"Coming or what?" I grab my pipe and weed by a desk listening to her. I'm surprised she even agreed. I see Alex wants to play along. We'll see who wins.

"It's pretty chilly out here. You sure you don't want Mikey to come here and warm you up?" I say surely pissing her off. I can't tell because her back is faced towards me, but I know for sure I must have.

"I'm actually not chilly, I mean if you are why don't you ask those girls to warm you up." She gets back at me again by insulting me with my own insult.

"Cut the chase would you." My voice changes into a threatening one.

"I'm just talking to a fella, so what chase are you talking about?" She still goes on with her bítchen attitude. There's a table in front of her, where there lays liquor and cigarettes. She moves it aside to sit her ass on the table.

"Why is Mikey fúcking you? Your a worthless piece of shít." She bursts out laughing unable to control it. It wasn't funny, it was insulting and I expected her to throw me punches.

"He's not fúcking me. And the worthless ones are the ones your fúcking." She says still laughing a bit. She's not drunk I think, unless she's an expert at hiding it.

"Fúck off, I was having a great time and a look at your face had to mess that up." I light up the weed puffing out the smoke in her face. She inhales it, closing her eyes tilting her head back.

"You hate me for no fúcking reason." She says grabbing the liquor beside her. She pours herself in a cup when I answer her.

"And what happened in the house just the other day? You fúcking snitch ." I walk closer to her wanting to hit her for making me remember.

"It wasn't me you stubborn fúck." I just can't with her just feet's away from me. What I'd give for someone to give her, her piece of mind.

"Whatever's, I'd like to smoke in peace so shut that filthy mouth of yours." My response to her surely shuts her up. She's laying her entire body on the table staring peacefully at the sky. Why can't she stay like that? She looks at me and smiles than it slowly turns to laughter once again.

"What?!" I storm towards her and stare down upon her face. Her eyes don't leave my face along with her laughter going on still.

"I've been wasting my time hating you when really your just a joke." I slam my hand besides her head and she stops laughing. That's exactly what I thought.

"Offended easily?" She raises her brow.

"Your so complicated." I say leaning in her face closely. She looks at my lips and moves her head away.

"I'm not going to kiss you so relax. I'm just trying to find something." I say suddenly feeling a little hazy. This weed is taking the better of me.

"What are you looking for? Because this is getting quite weird." She says licking her bottom lips with her tongue. Her eyes are a shade of honey brown that look tempting right now.

"Harry I need to talk to Alex, so can you leave us." Niall interrupts us. Her face immediately flushes with all kinds of emotions. I'm trying to hold onto one but they're all over the place. Anger is one I get because I'm surely familiar with that.

"Move." She pushes me off her personal space.

"Leave us alone Niall." I say flicking him off with my hand which he ignores. He stands by the door blocking her entrance.

"Move." Her voice turns more serious than I've ever heard.

"Let her be Niall, what's the big deal? You going to confess your love to her?" I joke with him.

"Move or I'll beat the shit out of you." She demands with more authority. Hell, I'd like to see another fight of hers.

Niall stares at her intensively for awhile. He gives in and let's her pass with no further complain. He stares at her leaving and by the looks something is eating him alive.

"What did you want with her?" I put my arm around his shoulder.

"You wouldn't understand." He pushes me off and leaves grabbing his belongings off the ground. He forgot his phone on the floor so I snatch it off the floor running behind him. I see him not too far away so I start to call him but he ignores. So than I pull his shoulder to face me.

"Here." He takes it without hesitation and that's when I notice. His face is sadden something unlike Niall to be.

NOTE: HEY y'all!! So what do you think of this chapter? ~.~ I love reading what you ALL have to say ;) I don't reply back beacause I've been busy!  PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT LOBBES!! See you all next Chapter!! ^.^  -Kat