Chapter 8

Alex P.O.V

My heads pounding but that still doesn't stop me from drinking. I'll never learn my lesson. I yawn then cover the sheets over my naked body.

"Afternoon sexy." His voice makes my head thud more.

"What time is it?" I yawn once more then take the aspirin he's brought me.

"Time for you to leave my house." He sits besides me.

"I've got to say, last night was like... whoo... crazy." He says staring at me with wild eyes.

"I'd really like it if we don't talk about it. Like ever." I remember last night more like a blur.

"You were wild. I loved it." He continues.

"Luke, shush. We don't talk about the sex we have. EVER." I try making it clear

"Any sex?" His voice saddens.

"Yes." I say getting up to start changing. I can't find my bra so I put my shirt without it.

"Can I ask you something?" He says and I reply with a nod.

"I need you to be my date." He states

"Need?" I zip my pants up right at the same time he throws me my bra. Great, too late now.

"Remember I went with you to that club?" He says following me to the bathroom .

"Your asking me to be your date. Can't you find someone else?" I say between washing my face. My makeup was smeared but it's all washed away now.

"It's for my job. We're all having dinner. Can you at least pretend to be my girlfriend? There's this girl that hits on me and I told her I have a girlfriend so she backed off. " He sounds so desperate.

"First your date and now your girlfriend. Luke, that's sad. Can't you say that I'm busy or something." I dry up my face with a towel.

"That's what I've been saying for the past three dinner's. They're gonna suspicious." He says frustrated.

"Fúck your desperate." I laugh in his face.

"Please." He whines.

"Remember, you owe me." I give up on fussing over this.

"Thank you so much." He kisses me but I push him away.

"It's tonight so don't forget! At 7!" He yells from the bedroom. I close the front door and walk across to my house.

What the fúck should I wear to this dinner thing anyways.

Before even thinking what to wear I take a nice calming shower.

My thoughts than travel along to the event that that happened a few nights before. Harry just had to believe that I was a snitch. I have to fúcking let go what that fúcker thought of me. How dare he even think that? If only I could wash my memories away.

I'm done with the shower along with my thoughts so I make my way to my closet.

"At least one decent dress be in here." I beg talking to my closet. I find a red dress I haven't even worn yet. It's quite slutty yet hot so why not.

I'm all set when Luke comes barging in my house without even a knock. If I wouldn't have known it was him I'd probably would have shot him.

"Where's my beautiful dat-" His last word fades at the sight of me. I probably overdressed myself. He's just in a dress shirt that's not even tucked in for fúck sake.

"It's the only thing I had in my slutty closet. I didn't know what type of dinner, so deal with it or not." I say trying to pull down the edges of the dress down.

"Red brightness your features of perfectionist." He slowly walks lifting my chin up to face him. I wiggle myself form his grasp to fix him

"Tuck your shirt in." I say walking past him to my purse but his hand clasps between my fingers. He plays with them until he fits my whole hand in his.

"We'll hold hands to make them believe. I'll treat you as how I'll treat a girlfriend." He pulls me to his chest .

"We're not in public yet are we?" I say slipping my hand away from his and away from him to the front door. He than walks out a few seconds after to the car opening the door for me. Shortly after we arrive and I get out. He reaches for my hand I let him.

"Now we are public." He does a cheeky smile

_____________________________

I wonder who's paying for this expensive dinner. My plate was nearly thirty five bucks. Shít, I could buy my baby Hennessy with that.

"More miss." The handsome waiter offers me champagne. I nod and look at Luke who looks like he's bored out of his mimd. Why come to this if he's so bored. I may have an idea to distract him.

"Actually, can I get something a bit stronger? Let's say three shots of Jack's?" I say .

The waiter comes back with my shots which I probably shouldn't have ordered. Now the whole goddamn table is making a fuss about it.

"Three? Does your girlfriend have a drinking problem?" Some old lady asks Luke when she could have clearly asked me personally.

"No, I don't." I spit out.

"I'll have three also." Some other girl I think her name was Alissa orders. She winks at me and I smile at her slightly.

"How's your niece Charlotte?" Luke flips the conversation away from me by asking the old woman. Good thing, because I'm at the edge of throwing the table at her wrinkly old face.

"I hear that's an incredible school." He stays focused on her. I focus on his lips and noticed he doesn't have his lip ring on. Why though?

My hands than trail to his leg and at my touch I feel him tense up. He stops my hand to go any further down. I look up at him seeing a smirk he's trying to hide.

"Th- tha- that's wonderful." He stutters his words and drops his napkin on his lap to cover my hand. He than grabs my hand in his large ones caressing my skin.

"How long have you two been dating?" Some random girl questions the poor guy who can't even speak straight. I sense she's the girl who asked him out because she's eating him with her eyes. If she only knew he's holding my hand under the table.

"About two years." I can't help but crack up with a laugh on how ridiculous he is right now. People are actually buying that I supposedly work at a big firm corporation, and that we're dating for two years. I wonder what other lies he's said to them. Half way through our meal Luke excuses us.

"We have to go. See you guys at work." He picks me up by the hand and marches quickly out of the restaurant.

"Here's you car sir." The valet open his door and I hop quickly knowing what's the rush.

He drives off almost running over the guy. He runs over the cones though and the valet is yelling behind us now.

"Your such fúcking torture. I'm gonna rip you out of that dress that made me have the need to bend you over that table."

My heart accelerates for what he's gonna do to me. Along with the savage person I know I'll be tonight.

NOTE: HEYY READERS!! Thank YOU for ALL the LOVE😍😍 You know what to do already😉😉 Hope you all are enjoying this book✌✌ See you all next chapter!!😍😍😘😘
-KAT