Chapter 5

"Dylan another!" I yell at him across from the bar. He nods at me, and before I know it there's a drink in front of me. How nice.

It's night and I feel like I've been sitting here for hours when really it's been half an hour. Surprisingly Kris hasn't shown up. She hasn't even tried hitting me up, not surprised about that though.

An hour passes by and I feel drunk. Good thing I'm not alone. At least I have Dylan here. Except he's obligated to be. His shift end's in an one hour. I'll probably leave when they decide to close up, Like always.

I decide on going to the bathroom only to have a blunt there. By the time I finish, I exit out and march my way to my stool.

On my way I notice Mikey walking in. He walks towards me and gives me a cheeky smile. He than sits by the stool besides me impressing me with his scent filling up my nostrils.

"Scotch straight up." He lays his keys on the counter.

"For a second, I thought my wink to you wasn't convincing enough to make you come." I decide on speaking first.

"Your wink gave me butterflies." He blushes ordering another shot. If he wants to take me to bed which I know will happen, he doesn't have to be romantic about it.

"Wow, I gave a guy butterflies?" I slowy say because of the high I'm feeling. Yet, I'm curious how long this romantic shít will keep up. He's pretty good at it too so I have to give him props.

"How long have you been here?" He must've noticed I'm on drugs because no one smiles like a fool. Or the fact I'm taking my time in thinking before speaking.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that I made you have butterflies." I say while pretending to fly. He's laughing then I stop and face him.

"And by any chance, did I give you any?" His eyes are pierced with mines but then fall down to my lips.

"You are giving me now." I say not being able to resist biting down on my bottom lip while releasing a smirk. It's not that I purposely do it, but whenever I'm on drugs I get flirty. Drugs unmasked the real person that I feel I'm potentially supposed to be.

His phone rings interrupting the moment we were just having. He answers within the second ring most likely irritated. Rolling his eyes taking a giggle out of me.

"Maybe." He then ends the line facing me once again.

"Sorry about that." He plays around with the shot cup between his large fingers. There's this silence because of what was just about to happen. His mouth opens to say something but refuses.

"Tell me." I encourage him to speak up his mind.

"Sorry, I don't want to fúck up your night. Wanna do something?" He puts his phone in his pockets along with his keys. Seems like he already made up his mind in whatever he's about to tell me.

"What do you have in mind?" I know I'm not going to refuse his invitation. It's boring as hell in this bar and he seems to have something way better to do.

"One of my friends is having a party, that's who just called. He's of last minute that fúcker. Anyways, care to join me, Alex?" He leaves a hundred dollar bill under his shot cup paying for mines as well. I smile at the thought of knowing I wasn't going to leave this bar paying all my drinks.

"I never say no to party's. " A smirk slowly creeping up on me. I lead the way out with him behind me.

"I'll drive behind you." I say unlocking my car.