Chapter 14

Ciel POV.

"Who's she Ciel?" Elizabeth asks.

Oh my God I never wanted this to happen.

"She's a guest. Her name is Y/N. Y/N this is Elizabeth."

Y/N and Elizabeth look at each other for a while.

Y/N POV.

I look at the girl with the blonde pigtails and her face lights up.

"I know! You're Lady Atow's maid!"

I blink and nod my head.

"It's so nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth Middleford. Does that mean that Lady Atow is here as well?"

I slowly nod my head and she squeals, clapping her hands.

"I've wanted I meet we for a while now. Is she busy at the moment?"

I shake my head. It's like I don't remember how to speak.

"Can I see her?"

I nod once again and lead her from the office and to Madison's bedroom, knocking twice.

"Come in."

I open the door and bow.

"Mistress, I have a Lady Middleford here. She wanted to speak with you."

"Oh okay. Let her in."

I step aside and Elizabeth walks into the room. I linger in the doorway for a moment before leaving.

I try to rack my brain for an Elizabeth Middleford.

I think hard until it clicks. She's Ciel's fiancé...

And he kissed me...

I run into a tall figure and quickly bow my head.

"I'm very sorry." I say softly.

"It's quite alright." I tense slightly at the velvety voice and look up to see Sebastian smirking down at me.

I says up straight and stare at him.

He's not human. He's a demon. Both him and Claude are.

Why are people hiding so many secrets?

"Are you alright?" he asks, looking slightly concerned, reaching out a hand.

I step away and stare at him fearfully.

"Oh. So you know." A devilish smirk appears on his face and he steps closer.

I move away and I'm soon back against a wall.

He places his gloved hands on either sides of my head and leans in close.

"No need to be afraid, my darling. I would never hurt you."

Don't let him fool you, Y/N. He's a manipulative creature that only cares for himself.

I shrink back and tightly shut my eyes.

Suddenly, a pair of cool lips cover my own and my E/C eyes shoot open to see him kissing me!

He pulls away slightly and lingers there for a moment before finally moving away.

My lips still tingle from the contact and I feel myself blushing.

He strokes my face and smiles down at me before backing away.

"You may as well forget the others, my dear, for in the end I will over win your heart." he says before continuing down the hallway, leaving me on the wall, still trying to calm my heart and breathing.

Why do I feel this way? I don't understand.

I slowly make my way back to Madison's room and hear the two girls laughing from inside.

I peek inside and see them sitting on the bed, chatting away and I let out a sigh of relief.

My mind wanders back to the engagement between Elizabeth and Ciel.

If he's engaged, why would he kiss me? Why does he always look at me as if I'm the only thing in this world that he cares about?

I breath in deeply and walk back to Ciel's office.

I knock and open the door.

He looks up from the work on his desk.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have one more question."

"Go on."

I bite my lip and cast a glance to the side.

"Why would you kiss me if you're engaged to someone else?"

His good eye widens and he stands.

I feel my legs shaking a bit. Why? I don't know.

He approaches me and places his hands on my shoulders.

"You want to know why I did it? Because I love you." My eyes go wide as I look at him.

"W-what?"

We both turn to the doors to see Elizabeth standing there, tears in her big green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry. I don't know what's up with me and all of the cliffhanger lately. Hope you guys don't hate me.

So that was Chapter 14.

Looks like Lizzy knows and things probably aren't going to be good. I'll try to update within the next week or so.

Oh and I published a Kise Ryouta lemon for any fans so check that out.

Well that's all for now. I love you guys so much. 💕See you all later. ☆〜(ゝ。