Chapter 9

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for the views. I mean, 2.15K views and I've only had this up for a month. That's amazing! I love you guys! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V.

I glance up at Claude. His cheeks still have a pinkish tint to them. This is really awkward.

Just as I'm about to say something, he speaks up.

"Here we are. The dining room."

He opens the door and I see Alois sitting at the head of the table, looking bored out of his mind.

He looks up and his face lights up when he sees me.

"Y/N!" he cheers, "I thought you were never going to get here. Claude, what took so long?"

I feel my face heat up as I think about the event that took place not long ago.

"I had something do take care of before getting her. I apologize for the delay, your highness."

"Hm."

Alois takes me by the arm and leads me over to the table. He sits me down in the seat right next to his and sits down himself.

"So Y/N. How are you liking my manor?" he asks.

I smile gently.

"It's very nice. Very big though."

Claude comes out with dinner and sets one plate in front of me and one in front of Alois before taking the covers off.

The food in front of me was delicious. I eagerly lick my lips, realizing I haven't eaten since this morning.

I pick up my fork and dig in, forgetting all table manners.

After a minute, I hear giggling and look up at Alois.

"Did I do something?" I ask.

"Were they feeding you at the Phantomhive house?"

My face goes red as I realize my lack of manners.

"I-I'm sorry." I say setting my fork down and lowering my head.

"No, no it's alright. You must be starving. I don't think we stopped to eat anything at all today."

I look down at the food, not feeling hungry anymore.

"U-um. I think I'm done." I say, getting up from the table.

"W-wait! You're not going to leave are you?" he asks, fear evident in his eyes.

"Do you want me to?"

"No! Please don't!" he yells, grabbing my arm.

"O-okay. I'll stay."

I rest my hand on top of his to reassure him.

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning."

He gets up and gives me a hug before exiting the room.

Okay? that was weird.

"Miss. Y/N, I think it is time to retire to bed." Claude's smooth voice calls out from behind me.

"Oh. Of course." I stand from the table.

"Would you like for me to walk you to your room?" Claude asks.

"No, it's okay. I'm sure I can find it." I reply and begin walking toward my room.

After 3 minutes of walking, I realize I'm lost. Ugh. I should've let Claude take me to my room. I'm an idiot.

I come to a split hallway (A/N: Is that what they're called? I feel like they have another name.) and look from left to right.

I go right.

I see three young men, all with plum purple hair. They must be triplets.

"Um. Excuse me?" I call.

They turn to face me. They all have red eyes. They're definitely triplets.

"Could you please help me? I kind of got a little lost." My cheeks turn light pink at my embarrassment if having to ask for help.

The triplets quietly murmur to each other, leaving me to stand there awkwardly.

The one with his hair swept to the right motions me to follow as they start walking back the way I came.

I silently follow behind them.

Timber P.O.V.

I motioned for Miss. Y/N to follow us as we led her to her room.

"Miss. Y/N is very pretty." Canterbury whispers quietly.

"Almost as pretty as Miss. Hannah." whispers Thompson.

"She does have a nice figure like her too." I point out.

"Serious boobage." Thompson agrees.

"I like her hips." says Canterbury.

We nod in agreement.

Y/N P.O.V.

The triplets lead me to my room, whispering almost silently to themselves.

I feel very awkward. I have no idea if they're talking about me or not.

Finally, we come to my door. They stop and let me go in front of them.

At my door, I turn and bow my head.

"Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it." I say quietly.

They give a single nod and walk back down the hallway.

I let myself into my room and close the door before flopping down on my bed and snuggling up to the pillows. I fall asleep not 1 minute later.

Claude P.O.V.

I go to check on Y/N after putting his highness to bed. I knock on the door. When there is no answer, I open the door and see her laying on her bed, fast asleep.

I enter the room, and gently pick her up and put her under the covers. Her face is so peaceful when she sleeps.

As I leave I close the door, I realize I want her. And I will let no one else have her.

She will be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just me or does everyone have the same thoughts. I have to add what the triplets said. It was just too perfect for the situation😂. They're so perverted. Anyways hope you liked this chapter. I'll try, and that's a big try, to update more frequently. I don't own any Kuroshitsuji characters. See you around. ❤️