Author's Note 5

Omg guys I'm not dead! Sadly, this is not an update but I wanted your opinions on the next chapter (no I am still not done with it. I am deeply sorry ;-;).

I wasn't completely sure how I wanted to do this, but bear with me.

Should I keep Madison alive, or just leave her dead?

I only ask this because I've gotten messages from people asking on the subject and it's too..hard to decide, I guess.

If I'm going to bring her back once again, I need a way to do it, which is what I've been struggling with and is the reason I once again went on hiatus.

Anyway, we're taking a poll.

Comment is you want her dead or alive down below.

Live Madison.

Dead Madison.

I'm so sorry I'm still not done yet but school has been...interesting and lots had happened in my life since January. 

I do want to thank you guys for all the love and support though. I love you guys so so much and I want to say thank you for being there when I've needed you (you know who I'm talking to). You all are seriously the best. And I hope you can forgive me for being gone so long. I'll try to have the next chapter up ASAP since school is letting out this week.

Anyway, I'll see you all later and have some cake for being the best. 🍰🍰🍰🍰